What a night!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I'm sitting in the garden with a bowl of strawberries, a bottle of cheap champagne (well, half a bottle now!), with candles on the table, floyjoy jazz on the radio, and the stars are just coming out.

Oh, and in the background Ican hear UB40 playing live at Cambell Park and the smell of lavender I planted this afternoon is wafting on the breeze.

What a perfect evening.

How is it for you?

Andrea

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warm with a gentle breeze, sounds of firecrackers going off somewhere, cats lazing in the garden and listening to big brother in the background. :wub:

I think I prefer your set up, Andrea.

Why the (cheap) champagne. Is there something you should be telling us?

• Showmasters Admin

A little something left over from LFCC. Had it chilled for the BBQ on Sat but never got around to opening it until this evenong.

I think I might satay out here all night.

Thank god for laptops.

And smooth jazz!

Only 1/4 bottle to go and strawberries all gone. Still got soem baklava left though!

Andrea

Aww, that sounds luvverly!

The evening here is lovely and warm and the sky is clear...but there have been loads of 'orrible flying ants all day so I don't really want to sit outside at the moment lol!

:wub:

They're all gone now. We had them this afternoon but there's none out this evening. Get your bottom out into the garden Lee, it's a perfect night!

They're all gone now. We had them this afternoon but there's none out this evening. Get your bottom out into the garden Lee, it's a perfect night!

Damn bad word filter! I wrote A*se!

• Showmasters Admin

Aww ,bless. You have my sympathy. If it's any consolation my neghborus have started to pllay craig david really loudly and ruin my whole cool jazz thing.

I hate crtaif david and I hate my neightbours. But I refuse to give up. Trhis is my evening and I'm staying out until the bityter end!

Anyone want to j0oin me? All the bubbly's gone I'm afraid, but I still have a frudgwe full of beer!

Andrea

Aww ,bless. You have my sympathy. If it's any consolation my neghborus have started to pllay craig david really loudly and ruin my whole cool jazz thing.

I hate crtaif david and I hate my neightbours. But I refuse to give up. Trhis is my evening and I'm staying out until the bityter end!

Anyone want to j0oin me? All the bubbly's gone I'm afraid, but I still have a frudgwe full of beer!

Andrea

Aww wish I could come and join ya...but it takes quite a while on the train from Exeter lol!

I'm there in spirit :WINCE:

Urgh, justy had a moth fly down my cleavage!

I'm bored now. talk to me!

I could pick some one fro mthe online board and stalk them. now, let's see...

Andrea

:WINCE:

you can't stalk invisibles, can you?

:smile:

*hides*

I'll get a chair for your spirit!

Neighbours given up, so now it's just me and MacVooty Radio. I love internet radio. Oh, and some random helicoppter thats flying around.

Andrea

Ah your area has the helicopter tonight, it usually lurks over my house. and drinking JD and coke, talking on here and MSN and listening to Idris' CD

:firedevil:

I'm omnipotent.

:P

ANdrea

PS. I'm also slightly tipsy. I should probably delete this thread tomorrow morning.

Note to self: delet thread tomorrow morning.

sh*t i'm scared :WINCE::smile:

umm....

*runs*

*note - leave this thread - it'll give us all a good laugh!! :lol: *

*crap, my spellin's off a bit, you wou;dn't believe how many errors i made and erased in this line alone :P *

Edited by Keeper

drink all gone. I'm going to pay for this in tyhe morning.

don't anyone talk too loudly in the office tommorow. Especially you, davey. And no throwing stuff either!

Well that will just encourage him

• Showmasters Admin

THEO!!! I see you hiding! Still got half a candle stump and half a glass left, so stayt and chat everyone, or else it's off to bed for me.

So, whjat;s the gossip...?

THEO!!! I see you hiding! Still got half a candle stump and half a glass left, so stayt and chat everyone, or else it's off to bed for me.

So, whjat;s the gossip...?

Youy too KEll! No usehiding. I can seee youuuuu!