Robert Englund Photo Shoot

• Showmasters Admin

Robert Englund Photo Session

At Collectormania G-Mex we will be holding a photo session allowing fans a chance to have a professionally taken picture standing next to Robert Englund while he wears his Freddie glove.

How it works:

1) Your photo will be taken by a professional photographer.

2) The shot will be taken in front of a backdrop and with lighting to ensure the best possible image.

3) You will be standing beside Robert, and not leaning over a table.

4) Your picture will be a 6†by 9†colour photo (not an inkjet print) and, all being equal, should be ready for collection a couple of hours after the shoot finishes.

5) All of this combined should provide you with something unique and special.

What happens if it doesn’t come out for some other reason?

Then you will get a full refund.

Further details tba

The Small Print: We reserve the right to refuse anyone from taking part in the photo shoot; if payment has already been made then we will refund them.

While it is our intention to have all photos developed and back within a couple of hours of the photo shoot ending, if for any reason the photos are delayed then we will distribute them later in the day. Any uncollected on Saturday will also be available the next day, and if someone has to leave before their photo is available because of any such delay, it will be posted out to them so long as they leave their name and address.

Hope he has the glove with him

if by any chance he doesnt have a glove there, i will supply him with one for you guys's photos.

Does nobody read the actual announcement?:

"At Collectormania G-Mex we will be holding a photo session allowing fans a chance to have a professionally taken picture standing next to Robert Englund while he wears his Freddie glove."

if by any chance he doesnt have a glove there, i will supply him with one for you guys's photos.

"At Collectormania G-Mex we will be holding a photo session allowing fans a chance to have a professionally taken picture standing next to Robert Englund while he wears his Freddie glove."

Looks Like I didn't read it for a change

Yeah like i said IF. He might not get one into the country. If not then ill supply him one that we build.

Andy

Yeah like i said IF. He might not get one into the country. If not then ill supply him one that we build.

Andy

How much do you sell them for.

• 4 weeks later...