LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Amber Benson

showmasters

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOWMASTERS!!! YOU ROCK!!!! it actually is my dream to meet amber benson shes such a great actresss OMG!!! i was actually jummping around a minute ago!!!/...dont think im crazy :vader:

I think you're crazy but I did the same thing aswell, soooo I guess I'm crazy aswell!!!!!!!!!

Amber's grand! She's absolutely the loveliest celebrity I've ever met. Have some great stories to tell about meeting her (and her Mom). Last time she showed her latest film (Lovers, Liars and Lunatics) and it was brilliant. I imagine she'll bring copies of that and Chance, as she normally brings Chance, and you can get LL&L from bensonentertainment.com. Was so upset when there was that mix-up last year. Was so excited about meeting her again, even emailed her Mom about it. They're both so lovely... they wished me luck for Uni in the reply. Will definitely be heading back home from my second year in Liverpool only 2 weeks after the semester starts, just to see them again! Pain in the butt that Collectormania is when it is, makes my weekend at C10 so much more expensive having to get back from Liverpool, when I live 10 minutes from the center, but Amber's sooo worth it! YES!!!