thanks one and all

Tigerlily_Bramble

I hope everyone got home safe and has recovered from the weekend.

What a great show, Not only did we have signinig guests but two full days of talks and photo sessions to deal with.

Really pulled out all the stops and once again you the crew met the challenge and out did yourselves.

I don't want to single anyone out as everyone did a fantastic job, in my mind you are and always will be the stars of the show.

It always amazes me the can do attitude of the crew, the really pulling together to get the job done, the willingness just to be there and help, never asking for anything just wanting to be part of this amazing thing that is Showmasters. That is what they call star quality and being a professional.

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working with again at the next event.

all the very best

Kate

crew co-ordinator

coffee addict

overlord :(

Thanks Kate,

I know that the pressure was on again, and that small situations arose, throughout the weekend, but the crew are a great team, and together we have all over come these problems. Heres to the next show.

Thanks

A

Thanks Kate, for everything this weekend!... You're always a star. Even the dealers at the front door mentioned how hard you have work in the past years.... I would work with you any day....

All the very best,

Shabs :)

Thanks for everything Kate

Paul

(wonders if Kate has seen the photo CD)

:firedevil:

Edited by WaterBoy