Who was that girl

Who are you?

You were in front of me and Aspen in the gold pass queue, looked like you were at event on your own. You were in the Gates Mcfadden talk on front row to the left of platform. Whoever you are your grogeous and felt it necessary to start a new thread just for you. Was your name Megan or something like that......? think I heard someone say that name but could be wrong............ ^_^

(done my best Aspen :P )

Disappointed that I failed to notice this hot chick! I too was in the front row in the Gates McFadden talk, I was on the front seat on the right in front of the stage. If she was in the front row she must have had a gold pass. Damn me, damn me to hell!!!!!!!!! :gorgeous:

Adam

http://www.adam-smith.co.uk

Lol :thumbup:

Aspen, im sure she'll be in touch sooner or later, she must know its her who we are talking about. :D

I was at one of the talks early, forgotten which one, it could have been the Mcfadden talk. I was sitting on the front row, furthest right of the left set of seats. If your talking about the girl who I think your talking about, she came down and sat right next to me. I was like "oh god no!" I had to make chit chat cos I woulda felt awkward sitting next to a wonderful girl like her. But like usual, I ended up not speaking loud enough and mumbling, I don't think she understood most of what I was saying, probably thought I was wierd too. So i decided to shut up and fiddle with my camera, lol :YAHOO:. I ended up feeling more awkward.

Edited by shaqarava

Hi again guys, nice to meet you at the weekend! Hope you had as great a time as I did :(

The lady you're referring to is indeed called Megan, lovely girl we kept eachother company a few times over the weekend after having whiled away the hour's wait in the queue Saturday morning together lol. She has been on these forums but mentioned that she doesn't go on them much.

Laura x

Hi again guys, nice to meet you at the weekend! Hope you had as great a time as I did :D

The lady you're referring to is indeed called Megan, lovely girl we kept eachother company a few times over the weekend after having whiled away the hour's wait in the queue Saturday morning together lol. She has been on these forums but mentioned that she doesn't go on them much.

Laura x

Edited by gambini2

ooh,somebodys looking forward to the new superman film... eh,adam smith?

and the rest of you-enough with the creepy stalking of this poor girl.

:blush:

Not stalking just seemed a really down to earth person

Hi again guys, nice to meet you at the weekend! Hope you had as great a time as I did :blush:

Laura x

Great talking to you on Sunday