Star wars Vs Star trek

lord_azael

If you pitted all the charachters from star wars (jedi, sith, rebel troops, imperial troops, clone troopers, noghri etc) against all the characters from star trek (star fleet, klingons,romulans, vulcans, borg etc) who would win?

toughie.

the species lot that the borg had trouble beating, methinks.

but... they lived in liquid space... a few lightsabers might just fry that stuff...

i think it would be a tie - sith/jedi. i believe there's a balance, and neither side can really wipe the other out, so neither side can truly win.

the rest... aren't necessarily good/evil, just led around by individuals. (that goes for both trek and wars)

toughie.

the species lot that the borg had trouble beating, methinks.

but... they lived in liquid space... a few lightsabers might just fry that stuff...

i think it would be a tie - sith/jedi. i believe there's a balance, and neither side can really wipe the other out, so neither side can truly win.

the rest... aren't necessarily good/evil, just led around by individuals. (that goes for both trek and wars)

The question is what would be the outcome if the sith and jedi joined forces and fought all the star trek entities. :P:headscratch:

i thought it was just a matter of what would happen if they were all thrown into a big battle against each other? not seperated by show, but simply... free for all?

but if its by show... well, star wars hands down, only because the armies of the empire are soooo F*CKING huge :headscratch:

• 3 weeks later...

I have read many such discussions on this matter and have had many with friends too.

I would think that as a whole, the Star Trek Universe would win.

Star Trek has alot more telepaths who can control minds. You have the Vulcan mind-meld. Star Wars has a Jedi mind TRICK. Only used to manipulate the weak willed.

Star Wars starships could travel upto Id guess Warp 2. Star Trek has exceded Warp 10.

Star Trek ships have cloaking devices. Get the ol' Defiant out, cloak, sneek up on a Star Destroyer, de-cloak and BLAM! with the phasers, photon and quantom torpedo's before Vader would even finish a breath.

The Jem' Hadar (Trek) have invassive transporters and could beam an attack squad through any Imperial or Rebel shields.

The Borg would assimilate any number of Star Wars species, learn all about them, and wipe them out, or make them Borg. If they did this to some Jedi... Borg-ified Lightsabre's!

The Borg can wipe out cities or I guess countries in one attack from a Borg Cube, but then the Death Star can destroy a whole moon in one shot. But I think the borg weaponry would be alot quicker to attack than the build up needed for the death star.

As already mentioned, the species that can defeat the Borg, Species 8472, are very powerful and Im pretty sure could kick some Ewok butt!

Now here's the hard choice... Slave Girl Leia vs. Jadzia Dax on the pleasure planet Risa.

As you can tell, Im a Trekkie... but dont get me wrong, I also love Star Wars. Im just looking at some of the big factors.

I'll let you guys think about my points and I'll probably add more later.

Great topic btw

i dont think the whole cloak thing would work, especially if there was a jedi on board..... take out the defiant in no time...

Dont get me wrong i do like Star trek...especially the movies.......but Star wars is just sooo much better.

If you were to pitch say the legends of each side against each other SW would win every time...IMO

I dont star wars v star trek debates that much, yes im fairly sure both sides would put up a good fight....SW would win

but i like them both..

There can be no winner really, as each side has their valid reasons as to why they'd win. And I don't believe that there is a single person out there who likes Trek/Wars equally, you will always prefer one slightly more (that is if you like both, as some people think that there is some big divide between the die hard fans of each side!?!).

But none of this really matters, because the Daleks will wipe both sides out, and they intern will be destroyed by the Clangers who will reign supreme! :chair:

'nuff said :YAHOO:

Edited by Purple Cheese Monkey