Guest Cancellation

ha bad news for my friend

hope the amazing guest is really amazing

was looking forward to getting a signed piccy but i dont care, CHRISTOPHER LEE!!!!! OMG!

Are you happy with that Gold Pass now mate

ha bad news for my friend

hope the amazing guest is really amazing

was looking forward to getting a signed piccy but i dont care, CHRISTOPHER LEE!!!!! OMG!

Are you happy with that Gold Pass now mate

yes! Gold Pass all the way!

Glad to hear it are you doing Lee first if so I'll join you

Unfortunatly due to new filming commitments Erik Estrada will no longer be attending London Film and Comic Con. We look forward to working with him in the future.

Showmasters

Nooooooooooooooooooooo *Cries* :gorgeous:

Cool I'll bring a bottle

just had a change of plan, im coming down to London tonight and staying tonight and will be at show bright and early but am driving back home after that. I phoned ibis and they said its ok to cancel second night so im gonna save myself £75 and drive back. Should be able to get what I want on Sat with Gold Pass :blush:

Cool I'll bring a bottle

just had a change of plan, im coming down to London tonight and staying tonight and will be at show bright and early but am driving back home after that. I phoned ibis and they said its ok to cancel second night so im gonna save myself £75 and drive back. Should be able to get what I want on Sat with Gold Pass :D

still 7.45am though mate

Cool I'll bring a bottle

just had a change of plan, im coming down to London tonight and staying tonight and will be at show bright and early but am driving back home after that. I phoned ibis and they said its ok to cancel second night so im gonna save myself £75 and drive back. Should be able to get what I want on Sat with Gold Pass :D

still 7.45am though mate

ok