GUEST CANCELLATION

• Showmasters Admin

We regret to announce that we have now received confirmation that Torri Higginson will no longer be able to attend London Film and Comic Con, as she has signed for a new movie and the filming for that clashes with visiting our show.

We wish Torri all the best with the new movie, and hope to reschedule her appearance for another show.

I knew it was coming but seeing in black and white sucks...you should have used pink ;)

*is totally gutted*

But yey for the new film role. As I said in the other thread it better involve Johnny Depp. Shirtless *bg*

I hope you manage to bring her to another event soon or I will cry...more. Or something.

I knew it was coming but seeing in black and white sucks...you should have used pink ;)

*is totally gutted*

But yey for the new film role. As I said in the other thread it better involve Johnny Depp. Shirtless *bg*

I hope you manage to bring her to another event soon or I will cry...more. Or something.

*hugs* want some socks? or glow sticks?

*is totally gutted*

Yes!

*wibble*

*is totally gutted*

Yes!

*wibble*

*hands over socks in a box full of glowsticks*

Just to add

Please Rachel don't you cancel aswell

If she does, I'm not going, gold pass or not.

Same... I have no gold pass, but i'm the same.

I'm just dreading having to tell my best friend-- she bought the pass for me because Torri was going to be there and she worked really hard to finish the Weir portrait she did for me in time for the con.

Not going to be fun.

Just to add

I'm just dreading having to tell my best friend-- she bought the pass for me because Torri was going to be there and she worked really hard to finish the Weir portrait she did for me in time for the con.

Not going to be fun.

the joys of it all... but there's nothing you can do about it... It's a real, real kick in the teeth for you especially... Can you get the Gold pass refunded?

Just to add

Not going to be fun.

the joys of it all... but there's nothing you can do about it... It's a real, real kick in the teeth for you especially... Can you get the Gold pass refunded?

I don't think so. ;)

Just to add

Not going to be fun.

I spent loads on getting pictures blown up and printed for Dreyfuss so I know how it feels. I know people can get acting jobs meaning cancellations but you can see it two ways:

1: They've got something better to do now so dont need to attend a con to get finance

or

2: They have a main career and indeed this cancellation is absolutely necessary in order to further it.

The majority of guests will im sure fall in the second category, sometimes its just sooo gutting when you prepare stuff together ready to meet a guest, and indeed look forward to it for ages, and then have him/her cancel. But they are actors and it is their career so have to respect the fact they would rather do this than anything else. I think its a bit late now for replacements for Dreyfuss, Tori and Sean but......who knows........... BBBC!!!!

Edited by rich5wolves