Some Clarification please

JackAubrey

as far as i'm aware, carrie won't even intend to look at the camera.

but someone mentioned getting pics with jorge at gmex, when it was quiet, so i would assume that - unless he's too busy - he'll be doing them here.

oh, and i don't do star signs - i know my own, but thats about it :wub:

remember that Jorge only did one day at GMEX explaining the NO posed photos as the start to make sure if got to meet every one but by the end of the day he was allowing them and i got one so i would think as he is doing two days now he would allow them.

the post that says he did them at Gmex, quoted from the guest prices thread :P

Edited by Keeper

i know someone said they've got a pic of her, but its not posed. they had their camera pointed at her, and thanked her for the auto. she looked up, and they took their photo.

i've no idea where on the forum that is, but its here somewhere.

thats all i know of, dunno if its any help to you.

The person in front of me at C6 , who just happened to walk in front of me when we got to the head of the queue , got Carrie posing for over a full minute as , as soon as the guy went to take a photo , the camera turned off and she remained posing all the time that it was being turned back on and still posed for a photo with the jammy , push-in cheat :YAHOO:

If you saw the state of my photo of her , which was the next one taken , where I am doing a fine job of posing , and she is scrutinizing infinity or something , you would have laughed just aas much as I do when I think about it :blush:

• Showmasters Admin

Just tell me if Im right or wrong:

Carrie Fisher wont be doing posed pics

Does Jorge Garcia do posed pics?

Am I a Scorpio?

JA

Q1: See >>HERE<<

Q2: It is unlikely that posed photos will be stopped by SM. But Jorge may of course ask for there not to be.

Q3: Maybe :dance: