Stargate series 10

Daniel_Jackson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:YAHOO: its gonna take me at least another 7 hours to d/l! :P

and atlantis looks longer... is it as good as the other 2 so far?

glad though that sg1 is pullin up again :)

It's better imo.

Just another hour and a half for Atlantis for me :(

2MB, but its more to do with the speeds they're being uploaded at from the other ppl who have them. if it was all on my speed, i'd have them watched already :P

(bittorrent is a nuisance :poki: )

sg1 is at 3 minutes remaining, but unfortunately seeding seems a bit off at the moment - i.e. no-one is doing so.

sga has just over 9 hours left now, assuming the current d/l rate of approx 26kb/s keeps goin... :D

Meh. I get to download it now, but I doubt I'll be able to watch it until thursday. Might get round to watching one of them tomorrow. Two will be pushing it. Damn work! Why did so many people have to be off. Still the extra money from the Overtime is good!

Edited by Stevie79

hehe, any money is good ;)

haven't seen SGA yet - probably tomorrow, if the current speed continues - but SG1 is a good episode :angel:

Yeah I bet that's what the taxman is saying right now! Roll on thursday. Off for 5 days.

Oh did I mention the hours I'm working. 7am - 10pm! most days except Sat/Sun. Just done Thurs/Fri with these hours, got Mon to Wed to go! :angel::angel:

Yea I heard about that.

Hopefully though it will only effect the Sci-Fi channel so us downloaders will still be able to get episodes 11-20 of Atlantis Season 3 when they air in Canada in November.

ok, this is good news, i'm glad its bein aired then :(

(i'll be in canada from around the middle of october... :D )

any idea when SG1 airs over there? or if i'll be able to finish the d/ls before that?

stevie - those hours... ouch! :(

stevie - those hours... ouch! :P

Yep. So glad it's over now! Some other poor soul's doing it now. He hasn't got it as bad as I had it. He's only got two days of it. It's only because someone wanted time off when someone else was off so a lot of shift swapping had to be done because of him. Boss said won't happen again, tough **** if someone's already booked off. To top it all off, this person we're covering for handed in his notice the other day.

Anyway, Atlantis was great!

SG-1 was good but nothing more. Get back to blowing up Orai ships! :chair:

That episode of SG-1 was fantastic :thumbup: especially the Team America and Farscape bits.

*nods heavily in agreement* Hilarious!

And I loved the "we can't tell you about that one mission report" bit.:YAHOO:

According to Gateworld there was supposed to be a Firefly reference in the show as well... can anybody give me an idea where?

Edited by Queen_Sindel