Stargate series 10

Daniel_Jackson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just started the d/ls... as yet no atlantean seeders on mine, but sg1 should be done... sometime in the next 48 hours :dance:

I get mine from torrentspy. There's about 30 seeders on each. Usually only take a couple of hours to download using bitlord.

bitsoup is too much effort to get workin on my comp - plus i hate seedin anythin for too long.

have just finished dlin atlantis, and startin to watch - sg1 will be a day and 12 hours apparently if it keeps the current speed.

ahh well :thumbup:

Another great episode this week, shame they didnt get to keep the ship though.

Seriously..out of all the ships SG1/Earth have captured over the years, how many have they managed to keep :thumbup:

Even the Atlantis team cant keep any!!

I use a community on livejournal for my eps.

bitsoup is too much effort to get workin on my comp - plus i hate seedin anythin for too long.

have just finished dlin atlantis, and startin to watch - sg1 will be a day and 12 hours apparently if it keeps the current speed.

ahh well :YAHOO:

I dont bother with seeding, I just paid the £7 or whatever it was and got 100Gb upload credit and for the time saved it was definitely worth it.

Couldn't care less how long it takes to d/l personally. As long as I get to see it before the next episode airs on the friday. But in saying that the longest I've waited is about 3-4 hours for an episode and that's due to d/l them both at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

just saw both this morning... can't say i'm impressed by SG1, though it wasn't bad... just... i didn't think it really added much :wacko:

but atlantis... :D

what can i say?

err... spoilers below :angel:

funny (mckay/miller interaction [not shipping, thats just wrong] and how they get well together once they get over the awkwardness stuff) dark (well, the potential destruction of an entire universe isn't exactly a laugh... :P ) and applicable to the overall story arcs going on around - e.g. a potential means of enabling the shield and the cloak if they can work out the math to hit an uninhabited universe :D