My Great Weekend!

Shabs

I met a few friends on the weekend - some crew some not.

Picture titles include

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE

mini-IMG_3802.jpgPart 2 !!

CREW IN A UNIFORM LINE

mini-IMG_3817.jpg

TASHS' FAMOUS POSE

mini-IMG_3812.jpg

TASH'S FOLLOWERS

mini-IMG_3811.jpgPART 2!!!

HOLE IN 2

Click Here

THE GRAND PARADE

mini-IMG_3807.jpg

THE MYSTERY RUNNER

mini-IMG_3814.jpg

SAY CHEESE!

mini-IMG_3815.jpg

CLICK HERE for the rest of them!

and a few other snaps...

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :lol:

Edited by Shabs

You know the other day when we were talking about strawberries cream davey :lol: thats what Shabs is on about ;)

Im looking forward to the photos.. Im starting to think I should have taken more photos with my camera.. slightly upset I didnt really, but its the shorts, what can I say ;)

Im looking forward to them Mr. S

A

You know the other day when we were talking about strawberries cream davey ;) thats what Shabs is on about ;)

Im looking forward to the photos.. Im starting to think I should have taken more photos with my camera.. slightly upset I didnt really, but its the shorts, what can I say :P

A

LOL!... thats more entertaining than the PICs!... It's not like you Alx to miss a photo oportunity.

Still..... Alx is not complete without his white tie.

Shabs :lol:

Edited by Shabs

You know the other day when we were talking about strawberries cream davey ^_^ thats what Shabs is on about ;)

Im looking forward to the photos.. Im starting to think I should have taken more photos with my camera.. slightly upset I didnt really, but its the shorts, what can I say ;)

A

LOL!... thats more entertaining than the PICs!... It's not like you Alx to miss a photo oportunity.

Shabs :angel:

Alex was playing football with a camera in his hands

We should have taken the camera on the speed boat

You know the other day when we were talking about strawberries cream davey :P thats what Shabs is on about :P

Im looking forward to the photos.. Im starting to think I should have taken more photos with my camera.. slightly upset I didnt really, but its the shorts, what can I say :P

A

Shabs :D

I tried to get a shot from the Shore, but you were to far away!... Doh!

<_<

You know the other day when we were talking about strawberries cream davey :D thats what Shabs is on about :P

A

Shabs <_<

Knowing your luck it would have got jammed in the proppeller when you dropped it in lake :P

Edited by Harry

I love everyones photographs. Except the one of me Jola.. That has to be one of the worst photos of me EVER.....

:(

Great day..

And it wasnt my camera, it was one of Andreas that I had whilst playing football, but I would have thought you would have had that when out on the rib..

Well in the future Mick you can bring your Rib and then take cameras on that :WINCE:

A

I love everyones photographs. Except the one of me Jola.. That has to be one of the worst photos of me EVER.....

;)

A

Hahahahaha - call it payback for all the photos you ever took of us poor unsuspecting individuals ;)

Jola's right Alx, payback time ;) (actually pic isn't bad lol)

I can't say anything, managed a few on the disposable (which I filched :unsure: double set for Andrea ;) ) and none on my digital! :blink:

CREW IN A UNIFORM LINE

mini-IMG_3817.jpg

Hahaha - looks like me and Roxy were the only sober one in the line up ;)

Anyhooo my rather boring pics are here!

Lol, love that pic, what a line up :P

Pics not boring hun (except way too many of me!) wish I'd managed more on the football scoring front! Funniest would have to be the 'bush' ones, and one of us with someone presenting their perfect blue-clad cheeks in the background! :o

lovely day, next time obstacle course and water sports ;) ...........and Shabs, great pics as usual! :D

Jola's right Alx, payback time ;) (actually pic isn't bad lol)

I can't say anything, managed a few on the disposable (which I filched :unsure: double set for Andrea ;) ) and none on my digital! :blink:

CREW IN A UNIFORM LINE

mini-IMG_3817.jpg

Hahaha - looks like me and Roxy were the only sober one in the line up ;)

Anyhooo my rather boring pics are here!

Lol, love that pic, what a line up ;)

Pics not boring hun (except way too many of me!) wish I'd managed more on the football scoring front! Funniest would have to be the 'bush' ones, and one of us with someone presenting their perfect blue-clad cheeks in the background! :o

lovely day, next time obstacle course and water sports ;) ...........and Shabs, great pics as usual! :D

I went wakeboarding :P

And then hugged you after swimming with the geese in their over sized toilet

A