ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUT OF STOCK??? Hope this is just because they're not on sale yet - but its a funny way to word it!!

database is likely set to zero. in which case it would display as out of stock :wub:

likely that quantities haven't been added to the database yet.

SM won't put them out early, i'd think.

ok few panic over! god you shoulda seen the look on me face just then, my stomache just flipped! :dance::YAHOO:

glad my tech knowledge is of assistance :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

OUT OF STOCK??? Hope this is just because they're not on sale yet - but its a funny way to word it!!

database is likely set to zero. in which case it would display as out of stock :YAHOO:

Keeper is correct. They are set to zero (and hence "out of stock") until they go on sale.

database is likely set to zero. in which case it would display as out of stock :D

Keeper is correct. They are set to zero (and hence "out of stock") until they go on sale.

i admit, i know too much about computers :YAHOO::dance::wub: :wub:

is it credit card only? I can't book yet, i dunno if my mates are doing it too and if so what day to book and they ent online and I can't get hold of them and I'm spazzing out and I need to breeeathe! *stressed*