Maggie Grace photoshoot

Rev_Bem

Why would anyone compare The Fog to Serenity anyway :unsure:

Maggie was in one and she wasn't in the other. You know the way it works :unsure:

Serenity & The Fog, that's a toughie.......Nathan Fillion was in Serenity as well as Slither, which was directed by James Gunn, who wrote the Dawn of the Dead remake, which starred Ving Rhames, who was in Pulp Fiction with Bruce Willis, who was in Sin City with Brittany Murphy, who starred in Cherry Falls which was directed by Rupert Wainright, who directed....MAGGIE GRACE in The Fog remake.

Phew! :poki:

You see, it's a very apt comparison :P:angel: !

Why the long way?

Nathan Fillion was in Serenity as well as Slither along with Mary Black, who was in The Fog also starring Maggie Grace.

Not the wild detour, just straight and to the point. :unsure:

Why would anyone compare The Fog to Serenity anyway :chair:

Maggie was in one and she wasn't in the other. You know the way it works :lol:

Serenity & The Fog, that's a toughie.......Nathan Fillion was in Serenity as well as Slither, which was directed by James Gunn, who wrote the Dawn of the Dead remake, which starred Ving Rhames, who was in Pulp Fiction with Bruce Willis, who was in Sin City with Brittany Murphy, who starred in Cherry Falls which was directed by Rupert Wainright, who directed....MAGGIE GRACE in The Fog remake.

Phew! :P

You see, it's a very apt comparison :P:D !

Why the long way?

Nathan Fillion was in Serenity as well as Slither along with Mary Black, who was in The Fog also starring Maggie Grace.

Not the wild detour, just straight and to the point. :P

We should do the "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" game, but with LFCC. We'll call it six degrees of Nathan Fillion or something, hehe! :P

i think the ;) meant the dude was being sarcastic when he said fog was better than serenity. he waxed lyrical about summer glau and meeting joss whedon/nathan and summer b4 (that was him right?)

....well hopefully.

the maggie episode of lost was great (shock ending too)

I really hope theres a Maggie photoshoot

I know people say "just ask her for a photo at the table" but its never as nice as having a proper one taken

Oh and Id rather have Maggie on her own than Maggie & Jorge

i wouldnt want a maggie and jorge , maggie on her own would be cool