Danielle Harris

Fader

The Last Boy Scout is...

...my favourite Bruce Willis film,

...my favourite Shane Black screenplay,

...is my favourite Tony Scott feature,

...is my favourite buddy movie,

...and the only Danielle Harris film I like.

Edited by nicky

The Last Boy Scout is...

...my favourite Bruce Willis film,

...my favourite Shane Black screenplay,

...is my favourite Tony Scott feature,

...is my favourite buddy movie,

...and the only Danielle Harris film I like.

quite some high acclaim there for the last boy scout. :lol:

you mean you dont like dont tell mom the babysitters dead :D

you mean you dont like dont tell mom the babysitters dead ^_^
NO! I didn't even like Daylight but that episode of Eerie Indiana was OK, remember that show?

THE LAST BOY SCOUT IS A GREAT FILM

Danielle Harris played Bruce Willis's gobby daughter.

you mean you dont like dont tell mom the babysitters dead ^_^
NO! I didn't even like Daylight but that episode of Eerie Indiana was OK, remember that show?

THE LAST BOY SCOUT IS A GREAT FILM

Danielle Harris played Bruce Willis's gobby daughter.

shane black, tony scott and bruce willis....a line up made in heaven? :(

i remember eliza dushku playing a gobby daughter in true lies...child stars huh? who'd have 'um

Yeah, Last Boy Scout was something of a high-point in the "buddy movie" sub-genre, which by that time was becomming slightly stale (still hasn't properly recovered). It also contains the classic line:

"You payed $600 for those pants? You don't get like, a TV in there with 'em?"

But yes, Danielle Harris for a future SM show (for all of the above mentioned movies)

Well I can tell you that she does attend events. I saw she is due to attend one soon in the USA.

But can't post it here, because

A: it's not permitted

and

B: Can't remember how I found it, to even give a hint!!

Yeah, Last Boy Scout was something of a high-point in the "buddy movie" sub-genre. It also contains the classic line:

"You payed $600 for those pants? You don't get like, a TV in there with 'em?

I like:

JIMMY: It's called circumventing, do ya read much?!

HALLENBECK: My subscription to Jugs Magazine just ran out

or

JIMMY:Hey man, you got a good build. You play ball?

HALLENBECK: Why are you a fag?

JIMMY: No, I just like to break the ice!

HALLENBECK: I like ice. Leave it the nice try alone.

is it like kiss kiss bang bang but with more action? sounds like a comedy..i'll prob check it out, with killer quotes like that
Yes, definately check it out. I'd have thought it wsa Danielle Harris's most well known mainstream role. I've not seen Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang but TLBS is kinda similar to Shane Black's/Joel Silver's previous Lethal Weapon but with more humor and sharper dialogue...

It's also an earlier (1992) film of Halle Berry's whose character is the "maguffin" of the movie. Here's another quote for you, Fader...

FURRY TOM: OK, it's riddle time. Why did Mr. Milo Cross the road?

HALLENBECK: I duno.

FURRYTOM: Cos his d!ck was stuck in the chicken!

And then there's the famous, "You touch me again, I'll kill ya." scene.

just found out the other guy in that flick is damon wayans...gotta see it, dude was da bomb in great white hype (and bulletproof looks pretty good...big sandler fan)

Bulletproof is quite good. I didn't see what the big deal was with Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, but I suppose I was expecting more from Shane Black. Never mind, buy The Last Boy Scout, it's a great film.

Friday night's a great night for football! :P

you've seen bulletproof? i cant find it anywhere.

is it funny? ya never know with action comedies

It was on Channel 5, like 80 times :D

I couldn't change the channel without watching Bulletproof!

I found it funny at the time, but I've got this bad habit of liking things some years ago and then realising they suck! But it should still hold up, it wasn't that long ago. It was more action than comedy though. :o

Do the powers that be even read thread like this?
It says somewhere that they do claim to...but then the forumers are only a fraction of the actual attendees of the cons so the suggestions that appear on the forum shouldn't be taken as suggestions that would appeal to all consumers.

SM have to consider just how popular a guest will be in order to decide if they are viable or not...it's often no use having some obscure guest from an obscure and long forgotten show but then again it is very difficult and sometime simpossible to tempt an A list actor to a con.

Edited by nicky

on a slightly diffrent note. i actually saw last boy scout on the recommendations on here, cheers nicky, that film was ace! loads of good action and funnier than most comedies.

"i'll stick an umbrella up your ass and open it"

"she told me to look out for a pimp looking ****er in a hat"

"your wifes school picture was an aerial photo"

and many, many more, i've said it b4, but'll say it again bruce willis is a LEGEND

and off the back of that i brought the lethal weapon boxset....ho hum :D

Do the powers that be even read thread like this?
It says somewhere that they do claim to...but then the forumers are only a fraction of the actual attendees of the cons so the suggestions that appear on the forum shouldn't be taken as suggestions that would appeal to all consumers.

SM have to consider just how popular a guest will be in order to decide if they are viable or not...it's often no use having some obscure guest from an obscure and long forgotten show but then again it is very difficult and sometime simpossible to tempt an A list actor to a con.

Erm, But Danielle Harris will be a big draw right?

I'd have thought Ms. Harris would have been a do-able (I'd love to do her) guest suggestion...But there are a lot of people who haven't heard of her.

She has played a big part in two Halloween sequels (out of 8?) which is series with quite a following right (though she was in the crap ones)? Plus she's been in Charmed and the other movies we already mentioned...so I'd say she's either hit or miss...I don't really know.