Anyone going from anywehre near yorkshire

Midnight

I'm going from York but as I'll most likely be doing the night shift at work on Saturday I'll need to be back up here by 10pm, also might be doing the Friday night shift working til 7am Saturday morning (if not I'll be on the Friday afternoon and working til 10pm at least)... so I'll most likely get the 8am train down on Saturday and hopefully be there by 11, and then come back around 6pm. Not much of a travelling companion I'm afraid!

Edited by SerbianJanet

• 2 weeks later...

I was only going for Saturday, but managed to get Saturday, Saturday night and all of Sunday off work, so I'm staying over now. Means I have a train ticket going spare - King's Cross to York, leaves King's Cross at 18.00 on Sat July 1st, arrives York at 19.59.

Currently the cheapest price for this ticket is £18.15, which is what I paid for it - but if anybody wants it, they can have it for a tenner. :)

It also stops at Doncaster if you want to get off there. It would still be worth it, as the cheapest ticket at that time (or even around that time) is £13.50 :)