37 members have voted

1. 1. THE SERKIS

• Yes
    • YOU BET!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol thers not much of an opitions houdinia, One says Yes and the other one You Bet!!!

I have said this before, but i dont think ShowMasters the same people back again as big as Andy as Showmasters have to pay the guests to come, and then Showmasters gets the money from the autograph money, so if everyones met Andy last year, they wont make much money, but if they got a new guest they will.

So, but will have to see :yoda:

Lol thers not much of an opitions houdinia, One says Yes and the other one You Bet!!!

I have said this before, but i dont think ShowMasters the same people back again as big as Andy as Showmasters have to pay the guests to come, and then Showmasters gets the money from the autograph money, so if everyones met Andy last year, they wont make much money, but if they got a new guest they will.

So, but will have to see ;)

I take your point but some stars at C3 were there at C2

and besides, NEVER underestimate how much and how many times a desperate infatuated female on the edge will pay for... for... an innocent autograph signing :yoda:

Yeah, but Robert Englunds not that big, all hes dont which has made him big is Elm Street, but i know your point, i mean Dave Prowse, but Andys just kicked off aint he, and he proberly asks alot of money to come!

Yeah, but Robert Englunds not that big, all hes dont which has made him big is Elm Street, but i know your point, i mean Dave Prowse, but Andys just kicked off aint he, and he proberly asks alot of money to come!

well it won't be for lack of trying. Me and the rest of TSR have got a campaign underway... :blink:

yeah just a tad bit of a fan! *giggles*

Hey, Oubliette!

I'm glad to hear you are 'just a tad bit of a fan' of Andy as I am! :yoda:

btw: saw the website you and your partner Michael created! Excellent work! I hope you include a guestbook/forum as well.

It's great to see Andy getting the coverage he so deserves. :wub:

forum and chat room are being planned...hopefully be on their by next week!! yay!! webpage is doing reasonably okay, had 114 hits on its first day which isn't too bad....hopefully it'll do aswell as the seann william scott one (which i have abandonned for andy) mwahahahah

We are true Serkette's with honour!

forum and chat room are being planned...hopefully be on their by next week!! yay!! webpage is doing reasonably okay, had 114 hits on its first day which isn't too bad....hopefully it'll do aswell as the seann william scott one (which i have abandonned for andy) mwahahahah

We are true Serkette's with honour!

he he :angry: your loyalties are in the right place :D

"Serkette"...I love it :P

Yeah we want him back!!!!! Baseides the paying for an autograph thing doesn't hold - Some people *cough* paid a couple of times in one weekend for the same person so I am sure he would be just as popular if he came back!!!!! :D Not to mention that he told me he would...... :D

Think I might have to come and join the Serkis ring.