Robert Pattinson

Cherryblossom

dunno i just stuck on an extra fiver for the privelage of the bodily fluid lol

natural born salesperson me :D lol

hehe if james marsters was selling dribble i'd go all fangirl and try n clone him or summat lol!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh you devilish salesperosn you!...(i'd pay £20 all the same! :wub: )

and my friend is obsessed with jamesM, she has LOADS of spike pictures on her walls, and she has put blck lipstick on and kissed them all...sometimes in inappropriate places :D:P ...

Jaime you feckin legend! :whistling:

I was in the toilets at the same time as him :D The dude was trying to spray him and he was like "woah, wtf?" Not those exact words but you can imagine i'm sure :WAVE:

Edited by Sporty_Si

Hey!

I was Rob's guest assitant on sunday and yeah he did all those crazy things like smashing the sweet and getting names wrong.

In his defence i think the the first two names he had to write threw him off for the whole day, they were really simple - laura and gerard, but the people were french so they pronounced them differently which confused him =S so i blame that.

Also he was trying to be random and different with all his autographs because he wanted them all to be worth the money people were paying and he really does love and appreciate his fans, which is really awesome.

He really was more than lovely all day, he let me wear his jacket when i was cold let me share his food and drink and was just great fun to sit with.

I dunno if he was mashed or high or whatever but he was still cool. He was very different when i went and saw him on monday though, he seemed a lot more .... alert .... and clean (he moaned about his dandruff sooooooooooo much! did anyone notice it? i didn't) lol

x x x

we gave him a melon (which we had all signed and wrapped in a peach ribbon)

967728[/snapback]

So that's where it came from? Yeah, that went in the bin in the Green room in case it was injected with LSD or some such sh*t.

yeah i assumed as much...i'm guessing that there were two pineapples with it in the bin?(thats what we gave the twins)

it wasn't in jected with drugs...saying that i did buy it from morrisons in bilston so you never know! :WAVE:

but it was more a case or "remember us! *squee*" rather than "eat this melon" :D

yeah i assumed as much...i'm guessing that there were two pineapples with it in the bin?(thats what we gave the twins)

it wasn't in jected with drugs...saying that i did buy it from morrisons in bilston so you never know! :wub:

but it was more a case or "remember us! *squee*" rather than "eat this melon" :D

972215[/snapback]

No pineapples were chucked in the green room, so I'm guessing they took those home with them :P I'm sure Robert loved the gesture but there's not much you can do with a random melon except enjoy the sentiment really... Good present though! Atleast you're likely to get remembered even if it is as "the crazy melon girl!" Hey, it's better than nothing! :D

omgosh i am very impressed if they did take the pineapples home! :wub:

and to be remebered as "that carzy melon girl" is more than i could have ever hoped for *wells up at the thought of him telling his friends about crazy melon girl*

Hey!

I was Rob's guest assitant on sunday and yeah he did all those crazy things like smashing the sweet and getting names wrong.

In his defence i think the the first two names he had to write threw him off for the whole day, they were really simple - laura and gerard, but the people were french so they pronounced them differently which confused him =S so i blame that.

Also he was trying to be random and different with all  his autographs because he wanted them all to be worth the money people were paying and he really does love and appreciate his fans, which is really awesome.

He really was more than lovely all day, he let me wear his jacket when i was cold let me share his food and drink and was just great fun to sit with.

I dunno if he was mashed or high or whatever but he was still cool. He was very different when i went and saw him on monday though, he seemed a lot more .... alert .... and clean (he moaned about his dandruff sooooooooooo much! did anyone notice it? i didn't) lol

x x x

971574[/snapback]

Er yeah! I remember him shaking dandruff all over one of the photos :lol: very attractive not. And don't even get me started on the wrinkles/crinkles convo, he's the first person in a long time to make me blush :o

Hey!

Also he was trying to be random and different with all  his autographs because he wanted them all to be worth the money people were paying and he really does love and appreciate his fans, which is really awesome.

x x x

971574[/snapback]

Er yeah! I remember him shaking dandruff all over one of the photos :o very attractive not. And don't even get me started on the wrinkles/crinkles convo, he's the first person in a long time to make me blush :huh:

972316[/snapback]

lol yeah that was a bit weird/embarassing at least you only had that one comment he was saying stuff like that all day and i had to sit there and remind him to watch what he was saying....... :blush:

omgosh i am very impressed if they did take the pineapples home! :firedevil:

and to be remebered as "that carzy melon girl" is more than i could have ever hoped for *wells up at the thought of him telling his friends about crazy melon girl*

972261[/snapback]

I was working the twins que on the Saturday, they asked for all the fruit to be taken to the green room so I can confirm that they got it as I handed it to them myself.

yeah! espically since william was wearing the same shirt as he was on the most wanted forum! (awww) are they his con clothes?  :lol:

967800[/snapback]

no they are not my con clothes lol :firedevil: i just randomly packed that top along with several others and ended up wearing it that day.

oh wow! those CDs sort of over shadow our melons pineapples and cookies! :firedevil:

and erm...well i'm not sure if i'm the one to go to on getting guests normal presents! :lol:

oh yes! and me and the twins (becca and kathleen) saw you walking round with william! and we were like awwwww keith has a friend! it was v.cute!

967786[/snapback]

we often walk around the cons together, and it is fun to be noticed at times.

• Showmasters Admin
omgosh i am very impressed if they did take the pineapples home! :lol:

972261[/snapback]

*waves*

As I saw you breifly :firedevil:

omgosh i am very impressed if they did take the pineapples home! :D

972261[/snapback]

*waves*

As I saw you breifly :WAVE:

972490[/snapback]

yeah i saw you to, cause my friend...you may have seen her...was all like "oh my sweet! (thats her saying) hes tall" and i was all like "wait a minute"...and then i completley blanked on what your real name was and i was just like 'shame':YAHOO: and apparently i spoke in by baby voice, lol, i asked "are you too tall of the forum?" (in the highest of baby voices :D:P ) ...sorry about the real name forgetting and everything :D

and as for you will-i-am , i like to think that they were your con clothes and you where them to every con that you attend :D :D :D