Robert Pattinson

Cherryblossom

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cool, but slightly odd story about Robert... can anyone else relate?

I met him with my friend Laura. I went up first as I was getting my poster signed.

He said hello first and asked me my name, so I said 'Hi, im Richard'.

I asked him how he's finding the convention and doing con's in general, he said that he likes doing them but finds it all a bit overwelming (sp?).

I said he must love having all the fan-girls swooning around him, to which we both lauged and I said "It's a great job if you can get it" which he lauged about too  ^_^ .

Anyways, he then got his pen ready to sign my 10x8 and he said (with a puzzled look) "It's to James, right?". So I corrected him and said my name again, so he then done the Homer Simpson 'Doh!'. I told him dont worry, it must be hard with all these names and stuff.

He then put my name, his sig and then put a 'kiss' at the bottom!  ;)

Then he looked up at me and said 'Oh, you're a guy!' and started to shake his head at his own error and then scribbled out the 'kiss'.

So I now have a cool Robert auto with a scribbled out 'kiss'.

I then got him to sign my poster, which he did, but then he put his character name underneath his sig, but he forgot the 'D'... it says 'CERIC'!?!

Did this happen to anyone else?

968559[/snapback]

Sorry but I absolutely wet myself readin that - what a noob! :P

I thought he was crazy!... in a good way. He seemed to get very confussed when I asked for a unique autograph, it took him a full 4-5minutes to think of something in the end he came up with "Best Kept Kip"... very strange, but he seemed amused. He was really nice and talkative, and of course gorgeous! I got him to speak to one of my friends down the phone, and he found it scary because he thought he was talking to himself cause he said my friend sounded exactly like him. All it was great to meet him!

"Why did Robert Pattinson go to Collectormania?"

"He heard that there'd be loads of Dealers!!"

968799[/snapback]

Dude! That is priceless - and so very accurate! However, I will leave it to others to make potentially libellous statements...

C9 was the first show a friend of mine had ever been to, and she went to see RP first. He asked her what she wanted written on her photo and she said something like "I dunno...think of something cool...". So he took a lemon sherbert sweet and crushed it on the head part of him in the pic, and the hard casing of the sweet cut his hand. He then signed the picture while bleeding on it and asked if that was ok? She was a bit taken aback but said sure and made to go. RP then stood up and my friend thought "Oh, hug" so went to hug him. He lent over and licked the side of her face! YUK! She laughed it off though...

She then went to see the Phelps twins and Tony Head, and there was no sherbert, no blood and no facelicking!

It seems young Pattison thinks he is less Cedric Diggory and more Cedric Doherty these days. Let's hope for his sake he does not go the same way as the pathetic mess that is Peter D...

:P

Did rob really do that?

969043[/snapback]

I have no reason to doubt my friend - I was working on the Costa end so didn't see the incident - but I did see the photo with markings from the sweet around his head and spots of his blood...

969055[/snapback]

yes rob did do that!

Did rob really do that?

969043[/snapback]

I have no reason to doubt my friend - I was working on the Costa end so didn't see the incident - but I did see the photo with markings from the sweet around his head and spots of his blood...

969055[/snapback]

All I can say is WTF! :firedevil:

Did rob really do that?

969043[/snapback]

969055[/snapback]

All I can say is WTF! :firedevil:

969059[/snapback]

Exactly. She is a rather gorgeous young woman who turned more heads than just his on Sunday afternoon, so it may have been a rather odd attempt to impress her..

:firedevil:

Did rob really do that?

969043[/snapback]

:clap:

969055[/snapback]

All I can say is WTF! :(

969059[/snapback]

Exactly. She is a rather gorgeous young woman who turned more heads than just his on Sunday afternoon, so it may have been a rather odd attempt to impress her..

:angry:

969061[/snapback]

so to the more important issue... who was your friend and do you have a picture :P

Did rob really do that?

969043[/snapback]

:WAVE:

969055[/snapback]

i saw this and it really was disturbing

Well i am going 2 make more ppl jealous now!! i sat with robert in the pub 4 like half an hr and he chatted wiv me and i got a picture wiv him  :wub: . hes a really cool guy, but the 'followering' of girls seems 2 freak him out! lol

After robert left us chance michael corbitt came up 2 me and gave me and a friend a kiss and chatted 2 us, then corey haem came up 2 us leaned on my shoulders and asked how i was!!! i woz so lucky they r really nice ppl!! :D

Hey! I was there too, just to let everyone know!

968254[/snapback]

Rar, yes Ruth i know u were there!! u sat on his jacket for ova an hour lol!! i'll just add that shep, rainbowsparkle, sah and donna were there as well!! :P

"Why did Robert Pattinson go to Collectormania?"

"He heard that there'd be loads of Dealers!!"

968799[/snapback]

Dude! That is priceless - and so very accurate! However, I will leave it to others to make potentially libellous statements...

C9 was the first show a friend of mine had ever been to, and she went to see RP first. He asked her what she wanted written on her photo and she said something like "I dunno...think of something cool...". So he took a lemon sherbert sweet and crushed it on the head part of him in the pic, and the hard casing of the sweet cut his hand. He then signed the picture while bleeding on it and asked if that was ok? She was a bit taken aback but said sure and made to go. RP then stood up and my friend thought "Oh, hug" so went to hug him. He lent over and licked the side of her face! YUK! She laughed it off though...

She then went to see the Phelps twins and Tony Head, and there was no sherbert, no blood and no facelicking!

It seems young Pattison thinks he is less Cedric Diggory and more Cedric Doherty these days. Let's hope for his sake he does not go the same way as the pathetic mess that is Peter D...

:D

969031[/snapback]

what the fudgey noodles?!?!

me and the twins gave him a ruddy honey-dew-melon, and not so much as a drop of slobber!

quite frankly i am offened!...next time i see that i see dear rob, i shall positivley demand a lick on the neck! :P:wub: