Let's find something for us under-18's to do...

TurkFox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, its more under 21s who can't seem to do anything... and I am 18 so it sucks loads!

My idea so far is pizza hut... i get lost easily :S

964853[/snapback]

surely you have ID which proves your 18

oh jinkies! i shall only be there sunday day thime :YAHOO::YAHOO:

but we obviously can't organise anything then cause well! it would ruin sunday for everybody!

can we not all just meet up like at about midi day sunday for lunch or osme thing?

ooooh i know we could do that and i'll bring alco pops! we can put them in powerade bottles and no body need ever know!

:dance::WINCE::dance::dance::blink::YAHOO: we shall be kaylied before the afternoon is out! mwhahahah...sorry i am a little hyper today! :D

hi turk fox! :D

yea but in the other threads people are only suggesting places where you have to be 21 to get in

964859[/snapback]

No, im assuming what they mean is its over 18's to get in to the clubs but anyone who appears under 21 will be asked for i.d as a precaution, so if you have i.d its no problem :yoda:

Edited by Yodas'stuntman

• Showmasters Admin
yea but in the other threads people are only suggesting places where you have to be 21 to get in

964859[/snapback]

No, what they mean is its over 18's to get in to the clubs but anyone who appears under 21 will be asked for i.d as a precaution, so if you have i.d its no problem :yoda:

964960[/snapback]

No, Oceana that Nicky is suggesting is actually over 21s only.

The bar for the Sunday night do is over 18s but you will be carded if you look under 21.

964859[/snapback]

No, im assuming what they mean is its over 18's to get in to the clubs but anyone who appears under 21 will be asked for i.d as a precaution, so if you have i.d its no problem :yoda:

964960[/snapback]

No, Oceana that Nicky is suggesting is actually over 21s only.

The bar for the Sunday night do is over 18s but you will be carded if you look under 21.

964969[/snapback]

Oh right, cheers :yoda:

Edited by Yodas'stuntman

Most places ID you if you look under 21 these days anyway... without a lot of makeup, very little skirt and a lot of flirting, I don't look a day over 14 (despite the fact I'll be 18 in July). WITH the makeup + flirting and lack of skirt, I can just pass for 18 and no more.

Most places ID you if you look under 21 these days anyway... without a lot of makeup, very little skirt and a lot of flirting, I don't look a day over 14 (despite the fact I'll be 18 in July). WITH the makeup + flirting and lack of skirt, I can just pass for 18 and no more.

964996[/snapback]

Ahhhhhh, you'll apreciate that when you're older :yoda: