The Doctor at C9

JaY (Gears?!?)

That makes three of us!  :whistling:  (that is If I get the last bit in time!)

961146[/snapback]

What's the last bit of your costume?? I'm doing the pin-striped brown suit costume. Couldn't find a suitable coat, and don't have the time to make one as all my uni work is in this week and next. C9 is right at the right time for not having any commitments to uni!! :)

Are you there on the Sunday to? A picture with the 3 doctors 2/3 roses together would be excellent... do you have a rose?

Lizzi xxx

I keep getting confused which days we are doing which costumes (Elli please corect me if Im wrong) but I beleve Sunday I was gonna go as Hermione right? If that is the case then I am costumeless on the Sunday, so I can be your Rose if you want Rickman. Me and Elli are going as the Dr and Rose on Friday, how about you Evie, what days are you dressing as them?

Naomi

:thumbup:

hey all! We're doing the Dr and Rose on Sunday and Monday I think. We're still having a slight problem getting theright colour for the sleeves and ive not managed to find the purple jacket as yet, found it in black! I shall be going for a wonder round the local primark later to see what I can find.

It'll be great to see all the costumes together next weekend

Ellie xxx

hehehehe!!

we're doing David Tennant's pin-striped suit and Rose in the purple/blue patch-work top as seen in New World last week.

We're there on Sunday and Monday only I think!

Wohoo getting excited now!! :)

961797[/snapback]

*whispers*

New Earth

*/end whisper*

I hate being a pedant! Sorry :dance:

I'm strictly Christmas Invasion, so I'll have the suit, a red crown and glasses! Hurrah! I could do regenerated Doctor too as I have the leather coat, jumper, trousers and boots!

Lizzi and Ellie, I'm so throwing water over the two of you! Muhahahaha! Disinfectant!

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

New Earth... I most humbly apologise... It's been a long day of assignments, and I was up til 2:30am last night... It was a stupid mistake on my part...

Oh, and I've been told that I should go on Saturday, so I'm about to put my powers of persuasion on Ellie for doing just that... in which case I imagine we'll do Saturday and Sunday as the Doctor and Rose, and monday as ourselves!! But don't quote me on that, because it's just what I want to do now... hehehehe

I love this run-up to a con feeling!! nothing's going to bring me down... except perhaps science and PTA... lol

Right... new plan!! Ellie and I will be Rose and the Doctor on Saturday and Sunday... and ourselves on Monday if we still go on monday... we're debating still! :)

Saturday we're keeping mainly for us to do our own thing, but a meet up on Sunday sounds class... and we're most likely to bump into each other anyways!! :)