not enough guests for me.....im sad

JOLLYWOOD

Ian Somerhalder is not that big a guest, certainly nowhere near Shatner or Fisher!

Guest lineup is not great but Apollo Creec is there and if you grew up around the time Rocky came out, you would want to meet him if you havnt before.

Not bothered really about any other guests, possibly Anthony Head and maybe Mini Me but not that fussed.

Am disappointed with lineup, and the line up for Autographica, find that terrible at the moment.

• Showmasters Admin
I can't afford all the autographs I want now, so I'm selling my MP3 player to my sister. I'm actually considering just selling my sister to raise enough cash!

961485[/snapback]

How much?

2 questions though, does she take up much room, and can she clean? :wub:

• Showmasters Admin
If she doesn't take up much space (ie could stay in a cellar) and can clean (ideally bathrooms and dishes), I'll start the bidding at £1. :unsure:

961526[/snapback]

I was thinking more of an understairs cupboard :angry:

Also it's got to start at about £15 really, so that TurkFox can get at least one autograph for her :drunk:

My understair cupboard is a cellar!

No it doesn't. Didn't you know today is a 99p free listing day! Besides we haven't got any confirmations that she can do any of these things yet. Only then will the price start to rocket. Would be helpful if Turkfox took MoneyFriend as well to make sure the money gets there. :angry:

I love going to collectormania but for me this time i think the guests are very poor and theres only a few i would want to get autos off so i think ill keep my cash for the london show.Its not worth my time comming from wales to this one im very sad as i was looking forward to it but with guests pulling out and not enough horror and star wars guests im going to give this one a miss anyone else feel the same.........this is not having a go at showmasters its just how i feel....the london show should rock.

960828[/snapback]

R u kidding me?! :angel:

SM r leavin me broke this time :dance:

I love going to collectormania but for me this time i think the guests are very poor and theres only a few i would want to get autos off so i think ill keep my cash for the london show.Its not worth my time comming from wales to this one im very sad as i was looking forward to it but with guests pulling out and not enough horror and star wars guests im going to give this one a miss anyone else feel the same.........this is not having a go at showmasters its just how i feel....the london show should rock.

960828[/snapback]

R u kidding me?! :angel:

SM r leavin me broke this time :dance:

961650[/snapback]

Each to their own. I feel the same. Ian was the only real one I'd have gone for, with a few others that are not majorly important to get. LFCC4 though I'm saving like a madman. 7 guests so far and most likely more to come!