"V"

SciFiMAD

:borg: Jane Badler has been living in Australia for years now so unlikely, But Richard Herd and Andrew Prine have attended lesser fairs b4 now So SM could probably get them cos SM get the best guests! Also , when I met Marc Singer last year he was talking about filming a new "V" mini series That would be great!! :lol:

Yeah Jane Badler Please!

958226[/snapback]

Creator Kenneth Johnson can be emailed...perhaps someone could mention SM events to him?

I can't remember his email address but he gives it towards the end of his audio commentary on V - The Original Series DVD if someone wants to look him up. I emailed him a couple of times when I first bought it and he replied back both times almost immediatley.

Creator Kenneth Johnson can be emailed...perhaps someone could mention SM events to him?

960400[/snapback]

I found his website (www.kennethjohnson.us) and emailed his personal email address:

"Hi Kenny,

I just saw your website and was wondering what the chances of you coming over to the UK for a convention were? Marc Singer is already attending Apr 28th - May 1st to the twice yearly CollectorMania con in Milton Keynes (there is also a London show by the same organisers in July).

There's quite a big V and Incredible Hulk following on the website's forum and I speak for all when I say it would be great to have a chance to meet you some day. Previously the cons have had Michael Ironside, Robert Englund, Sarah Douglas and Lou Ferrigno....we UK fans hope to add you to the list.

Regards,"

Edited by nicky

And here is his reply...VERY QUICK, EH?

"Dear Nicky...

Thanks for caring! -- There's a possibility I might attend a convention in London in the fall. Check back with me later in the year.

You can also catch up with all the latest info about me at my new website www.kennethjohnson.us -- plus lots of photos from V.

All the best..."

My boyfriends a fan of V and really wants me to watch it some day. Im hoping I get my money through just before, and not just after the bank holiday. I'll have enough to go, but if I get this other money through in time, then I can pay for my boyfriend to get this V actors auto.

He has done so much for me lately, that it would be nice to do somthing nice for him, for a change

:YAHOO:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

My boyfriends a fan of V and really wants me to watch it some day. Im hoping I get my money through just before, and not just after the bank holiday. I'll have enough to go, but if I get this other money through in time, then I can pay for my boyfriend to get this V actors auto.

He has done so much for me lately, that it would be nice to do somthing nice for him, for a change

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

961061[/snapback]

hey lorna, i am glad to c u ive lost ur new num can u text me it please thanks mate!

Si