C9 evenings

princess hannah of everything

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ask nicely I'll do my David Lee Roth impression :whistling:

Or...........we could kill two birds with one stone (so to speak) and get Janes nephew to sing because he's rather good. He played the guitar and sang RHCP songs to Meg and me in the bedroom.

That was easy!

Okay, erm...

There was a young girl called Yvie

Who was feeling particularly cheeky

Her claim she did stake

On a nephew called Blake

But meeting him’s gonna be tricky

Or someone could just ask Wale very nicely.   :whistling:

961186[/snapback]

That was sorted aaaaagggggeeeeess ago.

Oh I'm good :lol:

Failing that I have decent music on my MP3 player - 178 tracks so I'm sure there's something we can hook it up to :lol:

Edited by Jola

I might start texting Megan with some random abuse soon.

... or set up a "should Yvie get to play with the nephew?" poll to win her over :whistling:

Edited by Yvie

I think that in the evening I will just have a large meal and a few quiet drinks before retiring to bed.

Much safer

:whistling:

Paul

DavidB Posted Today, 07:49 PM

The Trike gang should stop trying to rob MSPG and switch their mission to stealing Paul Darrow  that'll help!

Kel and I would stop the Paul Darrow stealing ... we'd keep him for ourselves ... although I think Diane might have something to say about that. :whistling:

You just need to be VERY nice to Jane.  You can start by getting her Paul Darrow as a late Birthday pressie and get some Grease 2 stuff for Ally.  Next thing you know it's you and Blakey boy inflagrante.  OMG I'm an Aussie boy pimp!

961227[/snapback]

Will this help?

1.jpg

Woah, don't know if it's going to help in the Blake quest but cool pic Yvie! *is impressed*

Jane looks so funky :dance: & charming Mr Darrow doesn't look so bad either :D

(definite brownie points ;) )

The Trike gang should stop trying to rob MSPG and switch their mission to stealing Paul Darrow  that'll help!

Kel and I would stop the Paul Darrow stealing ... we'd keep him for ourselves ... although I think Diane might have something to say about that. :D

961255[/snapback]

I might indeed... ;)

Perhaps I should hold an auction (a la the Season 4 episode 'Assassin') That might be fun... :dance:

- Diane

Kel and I would stop the Paul Darrow stealing ... we'd keep him for ourselves ... although I think Diane might have something to say about that. :poki:

961255[/snapback]

I might indeed... :WAVE:

Perhaps I should hold an auction (a la the Season 4 episode 'Assassin') That might be fun... :yoda:

- Diane

961444[/snapback]

:WAVE: Oh yeah.... :yoda: Lots of fun! :wub:

Might be a cat fight though!!

Paul is adorable - a really nie guy and very interesting.

Kx

Kel and I would stop the Paul Darrow stealing ... we'd keep him for ourselves ... although I think Diane might have something to say about that. :poki:

961255[/snapback]

I might indeed... :WAVE:

Perhaps I should hold an auction (a la the Season 4 episode 'Assassin') That might be fun... :yoda:

- Diane

961444[/snapback]

:WAVE: Oh yeah.... :yoda: Lots of fun! :wub:

Might be a cat fight though!!

Paul is adorable - a really nie guy and very interesting.

Kx

961478[/snapback]

Indeed he is - and if you need more convincing you should buy his autobiography which has just been published. He writes the way he talks, so it's almost as good as having him sitting beside you telling you about his life. Almost. :P

If anyone wants a copy and pre-orders from me it's only £12.75 a copy (everywhere else £14.99) AND you get 2 free photos with that. I can post them, or can bring pre-ordered copies with me to the show and you can collect them from me any time over the weekend (before Monday!) Let me know if you want one (ASAP please)

- Diane

You just need to be VERY nice to Jane.  You can start by getting her Paul Darrow as a late Birthday pressie and get some Grease 2 stuff for Ally.  Next thing you know it's you and Blakey boy inflagrante.  OMG I'm an Aussie boy pimp!

961227[/snapback]

Will this help?

1.jpg

961381[/snapback]

This is a really good start!

As soon as the nephew bothers to tell me where he is or gives me his number I may be able to help you.

BTW There was a second Aussie lifesaver travelling with him. Dean is his name.

This is a really good start!

As soon as the nephew bothers to tell me where he is or gives me his number I may be able to help you.

BTW There was a second Aussie lifesaver travelling with him. Dean is his name.

961771[/snapback]

Yay!

Not really interested in Dean... haven't seen a photo :D

EDIT - hang on!! "second Aussie lifesaver" are you telling me that in addition to being the prettiest thing I've seen in a few months, Blake is a sodding lifeguard too?! :dance:

Edited by Yvie