MySpace

sweetj_nomad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay thanks... yep I figured, I have had it for ages (not the Myspace page) and not done anything with it.. And being as We had been hired to do a show soon well I shud make the myspace page and use it.. its really useful actually

A

yay thanks... yep I figured, I have had it for ages (not the Myspace page) and not done anything with it.. And being as We had been hired to do a show soon well  I shud make the myspace page and use it.. its really useful actually

A

964831[/snapback]

Is West Yorkshire any help

Edited by Aspen

Erm I dunno... If you got bands its fine coz bands dont mind travelling, but we are moving the venue for next coz a) this year is a trail with support of local street fayre :WAVE: too small c) its not exactly a gd venue... lol

Bands and venues appreciated especially bands from Europe

A

Erm I dunno... If you got bands its fine coz bands dont mind travelling, but we are moving the venue for next coz a) this year is a trail with support of local street fayre :WAVE: too small c) its not exactly a gd venue... lol

Bands and venues appreciated especially bands from Europe

A

964837[/snapback]

the last blog on myspace you were after a gig for Jim Beam or something sim

Ah that makes sense.. erm if you have any venues potentially send me a msg, as im not dealing with them too closely until they send me their demo as they have no way for me to listen to their stuff, and I am not exactly gunna give them a gig without knowing anything bout them, and anywho I can get bigger bands..

And on that note... do you know who it was that said they liked the damned as I cant remember

A

Hmm kk Marina, I will see what I can do...

Im owed a favour and can get them quite easily... B)

A

964992[/snapback]

Cool, thanks Alex

:D:D:lol:

Edited by Marina