C9 Crew Hotel

Jola

For the crew that are eligible for a room at the crew hotel, can you PLEASE email me with your night requests by Saturday 15th April. If you have a preferred room buddy too, please also put this in your email.

The hotel have a deadline for me to get the allocations to them.

Many thanks!

If you have a preferred room buddy too, please also put this in your email.

Many thanks!

954615[/snapback]

What night is Paul Darrow staying again?????

:gorgeous:

954959[/snapback]

JANE!!!!!

955315[/snapback]

You go girl!!!! Don't for get to put the sock on the door handle so we don't burst in on you!! :thumbup:

Can I just remind crew that are after a hotel room at the crew hotel to let me know by Saturday 15th April - that's TOMORROW!!!!

After that I can't guarantee we can squeeze you in as allocations are running out fast. :thumbup:

I'll be finalising all allocations with the hotel early next week as their deadline is fast approaching.

Thanks.

Edited by Jola

I think you have mine and the other lots as well :D 

Marina xx

957838[/snapback]

Yup - once I finalise stuff everyone who has requested a room will get yet another email from me asking you to double check I have the correct nights for you etc.

You're a star hun, especially through the Easter Hols

Hugs sweetie  :drunk:

957843[/snapback]

Ugh I'll be glad when they're over. Trying to work with a 5 year old running around is so distracting LOL.....

Georgia on the other hand has been an angel :drunk:

LAST CALL FOR CREW HOTEL REQUESTS!!!

The deadline has now passed for rooms and if you have been slow, or forgetful in emailing me then this is your LAST chance.

If you are crewing, and have not yet asked me for a room at the crew hotel you have until Wednesday 19th April to do so.

After that all allocations will be sent to the hotel as final and I can't guarantee we can find space in there for you.

Many thanks.

Everyone who has requested a room at the crew hotel should by now have a confirmation email from me, stating the nights requested and who your room sharer is ;)

*If* there are any problems can you please let me know as soon as possible so I have time to deal with it.

Other than that the hotel side of things have now been finalised.

I thank you *bows* :clap: