Dr Who Advert!

AnnieHarbuckle

I saw the new advert the other day and it really excited me!! I cannot wait to watch it on Saturday!! Although, I'm going to have to get someone to tape it for me because I have to work untill 8.15pm!! :P:lol:

And I can already tell that I'm going to fall for David Tennant being the new doctor! He's dreamy!! :P Anyone agree?

Annie.

I am getting excited after seeing the trailer on the BBC. I am recording Doctor Who because i work from 3pm till 11pm every Saturday.

I plan on recording ALL of them onto my DVD-r's as well as the making of straight after the broadcasted episode.

I am not sure if you know this, reminded people in another thread but here goes

UKTV GOLD are showing ALL of SERIES 1 THIS WEEKEND and BBC3 is showing Series 1 NEXT WEEK.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Its went quite quickly, I remember moaning after the Christmas episode because it felt like ages until the new series started.

Looking forward to seeing what David has to offer as the new Doctor as i've liked his previous works but I adore Chris as the Doctor.

Im working too till 8pm so will also miss... *coughs*internet*coughs*

Rememeber last year was at a convention, and the saturday night seriously must have been EVERYONE went back to their hotel rooms to watch the new episode on that night, or watched an older one on the big screen in the hall!

Was the "Are you my Mummy?" one too :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...