25-35?

Nienna

Awww........Dont be shy!  :headscratch: I'm nice really, and dont be scared of my avatar - most people get freaked out by it! So, what do you wanna talk about??  :D

I love your avatar!It inspired me to photoshop a winking Billy Boyd elsewhere. :D

Edited by Katchoo

My mum thinks shes to old to talk on the forum but she wants to meet some people about her a C4. Shes only 33 (pretty young considering that im 14) but she's to shy to talk! Please reply.

Luv Niennax

well now i feeil old i'm 35 :-)

she can talk to me any time ...but in 2 days i'm of to the UK :-)

My mum thinks shes to old to talk on the forum but she wants to meet some people about her a C4. Shes only 33 (pretty young considering that im 14) but she's to shy to talk! Please reply.

Luv Niennax

Your mum thinks she's too old. Oh boy, that makes me feel ancient :P I'm an incredibly young, youthful, energetic, vibrant (err running out of adjectives here someone help me out :P ) 43 years old.

Personally I wish I was ten years younger :D

I think your mum's way too YOUNG to be on the forum :P:D:D

Luv Niennax

Your mum thinks she's too old. Oh boy, that makes me feel ancient ;) I'm an incredibly young, youthful, energetic, vibrant (err running out of adjectives here someone help me out :D:D ) 43 years old.

Personally I wish I was ten years younger :lol:

I think your mum's way too YOUNG to be on the forum :D

I know what your mum means, Nienna - I'm 42 and have been getting serious cold feet about C4 because of my age; but let's face it, surely it's not meant to be an event solely for one age group!! :o It would be ridiculous if it was! :lol: You don't stop being interested in stuff just 'cos you get to a certain age, and nor should you. :firedevil: Mind you, David, I'm with you on the feeling old bit, but really and truly I don't think we should take it as anything but a number! ;) I also think you're putting yourself down a bit about your age, and you really shouldn't! If you don't behave, I'll get Rosie to spank you. :firedevil:

Edited by yeltz-lass

Well I'm in the 30 something age range as well :firedevil:

:lol: LOL Jola, me too!

Never too old for doing this! Think about it this way, today's the youngest you're ever going to be (er, stating the obvious :firedevil:) but it's a good thing, hope you have a great time! :lol:

p.s. congrats on the big 2 5 vampirer lol!!!

Luv Niennax

Your mum thinks she's too old. Oh boy, that makes me feel ancient :firedevil: I'm an incredibly young, youthful, energetic, vibrant (err running out of adjectives here someone help me out :lol: ) 43 years old.

Personally I wish I was ten years younger :firedevil:

I think your mum's way too YOUNG to be on the forum ;);):o

Aah bless, not ancient david! Hopefully you're only as young as you feel......um, how you feeling now? :lol:

Luv Niennax

Your mum thinks she's too old. Oh boy, that makes me feel ancient ;) I'm an incredibly young, youthful, energetic, vibrant (err running out of adjectives here someone help me out :D:D ) 43 years old.

Personally I wish I was ten years younger :lol:

I think your mum's way too YOUNG to be on the forum :D

I know what your mum means, Nienna - I'm 42 and have been getting serious cold feet about C4 because of my age; but let's face it, surely it's not meant to be an event solely for one age group!! :o It would be ridiculous if it was! :lol: You don't stop being interested in stuff just 'cos you get to a certain age, and nor should you. :firedevil: Mind you, David, I'm with you on the feeling old bit, but really and truly I don't think we should take it as anything but a number! ;) I also think you're putting yourself down a bit about your age, and you really shouldn't! If you don't behave, I'll get Rosie to spank you. :firedevil:

yeltz lass course ur not too old. No-one is!!! :lol:

Oh boy, that makes me feel ancient  :wub:  I'm an incredibly young, youthful, energetic, vibrant (err running out of adjectives here someone help me out  ;)  :( ) 43 years old.

I think you're putting yourself down a bit about your age, and you really shouldn't! If you don't behave, I'll get Rosie to spank you. :lol:

Now there's an interesting offer ;) Definitely not going to behave if that's on offer ;)

Luv Niennax

Your mum thinks she's too old. Oh boy, that makes me feel ancient ;) I'm an incredibly young, youthful, energetic, vibrant (err running out of adjectives here someone help me out ;) ) 43 years old.

Personally I wish I was ten years younger ;)

I think your mum's way too YOUNG to be on the forum :(:D:D

Aah bless, not ancient david! Hopefully you're only as young as you feel......um, how you feeling now? :wub:

Thanks, right now I'm feeling about 65. :lol: