Unleash the whirlwind!

Stuart

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Stuart yesterday and he showed me the crew list!! I know who's working, when and doing which jobs!!!

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters. I just thought I'd wind you up :lol::borg::P

I saw Stuart yesterday and he showed me the crew list!!  I know who's working, when and doing which jobs!!!

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters.  I just thought I'd wind you up  :D  :P :lol:

947092[/snapback]

Did you get a good response? and how did you get there in the end thought your car had died?

I saw Stuart yesterday and he showed me the crew list!!  I know who's working, when and doing which jobs!!!

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters.  I just thought I'd wind you up  :D  :lol:  :firedevil:

947092[/snapback]

:lol:

Yvie looked like the Little Mermaid yesterday.

Did you get a good response? and how did you get there in the end thought your car had died?

947163[/snapback]

I got the train up - my car is beyond dead and will be squished during the week :lol: I couldn't get up there today because public transport isn't as good on Sundays.

We handed out A LOT of flyers and had people asking about the guests that had been confirmed at SMs events. It seemed quite positive, but the place was very quiet compared to the CMs.

947257[/snapback]

You shut your face :firedevil:

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters.  I just thought I'd wind you up  :D  :P :unsure:

947092[/snapback]

Ha ha ha! I got really excited then!! I'm a right one... :P

Annie.

947163[/snapback]

I got the train up - my car is beyond dead and will be squished during the week :P I couldn't get up there today because public transport isn't as good on Sundays.

We handed out A LOT of flyers and had people asking about the guests that had been confirmed at SMs events. It seemed quite positive, but the place was very quiet compared to the CMs.

947257[/snapback]

You shut your face :P

947276[/snapback]

Yvie, please don't slap for this question, but why did you look like the Little Mermaid? :unsure:

Edited by Marina

Yvie, please to slap for this question, but why did you look like the Little Mermaid?  :(

947339[/snapback]

I didn't! :angel:

Bloody Pants woman is just making up stories :(

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters.  I just thought I'd wind you up  :D  ;) :firedevil:

947092[/snapback]

:lol:

947257[/snapback]

Hey sweetie, are you making up stories that Yvie looked like Little Mermaid :P:lol:

How are you by the way?

Ha ha ha! I got really excited then!! I'm a right one...  ;)

947338[/snapback]

Sorry, I just couldn't help it :lol:

947380[/snapback]

Don't worry about it! I'm quite gullable(sp?) when it comes to things like that. My brother's favourite passtime is to tell me lies and convince me that they're 100% true! You'd think I'd be immune to it by now!! Hee hee! :lol:

Edited by AnnieHarbuckle

We handed out A LOT of flyers

947276[/snapback]

By sneaking them into peoples bags when they weren't looking :angry::unsure:

947562[/snapback]

We only did that to the people we thought looked stupid enough to fall for it ;)

Ha ha ha! I got really excited then!! I'm a right one...  :blink:

947338[/snapback]

Sorry, I just couldn't help it ;)

947380[/snapback]

Why would yu do that to us :(

947687[/snapback]

Because I think I'm funny :angry:

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters.  I just thought I'd wind you up  :D  :rolleyes: :firedevil:

947092[/snapback]

:D

947257[/snapback]

Hey sweetie, are you making up stories that Yvie looked like Little Mermaid :P:lol:

How are you by the way?

947399[/snapback]

She did look like the little mermaid! Which is a compliment, her hair was all red and um..mermaidy :P

I'm cool thanks hon, hopefully see you at C9.

She did look like the little mermaid!  Which is a compliment, her hair was all red and um..mermaidy  :D

948196[/snapback]

Full of seaweed and smelled of fish?? :lol::D

948216[/snapback]

No you have lovely long red hair like the little mermaid :rolleyes:

Not really, we were all too busy working and flying the flag for Showmasters.  I just thought I'd wind you up  :D  :rolleyes: :firedevil:

947092[/snapback]

:D

947257[/snapback]

How are you by the way?

947399[/snapback]

She did look like the little mermaid! Which is a compliment, her hair was all red and um..mermaidy :P

I'm cool thanks hon, hopefully see you at C9.

948196[/snapback]

Not to bad sweetie, have a really bad cold and a sore throat, on the plus side, have a great husky voice :P

Yeah will see you at C9, fingers crossed :P