Jackass

Heres a bit of a wacky idea (and I doubt it would happen), how about some of the guys from Jackass. You could have them signing during the day and have a show in the evening.

You could have SteveO do his show that he does and sell tickets to it. You could make a fortune.

Its got such a cult status so loads of people would come

Darryl

My idea of a show is the SteveO 'Dont try this at home' roadshow. He was over in England earlier this year do the show and tickets completly sold out.

For those who havent seen it, it is acts taken from the show that can be done inside. For those who didnt know its out on DVD.

The show had SteveO, Preston, Weeman, Chris Pontius and a couple of others.

Darryl

Heres a bit of a wacky idea (and I doubt it would happen), how about some of the guys from Jackass. You could have them signing during the day and have a show in the evening.

You could have SteveO do his show that he does and sell tickets to it. You could make a fortune.

Its got such a cult status so loads of people would come

Darryl

I don't know about that. They'd nick all the shopping trolleys from the mall!

lol

Obi-Wan ;)

• 1 month later...
The Jackass fellas would be wicked! and the more unpredictable they are the better i say..lol ;) i dunno bout the rest of you but id pay to see weeman kickhimself in the head live! :P

Its nice to see this old thread is still going. I would still love to see the Jackass boys.

You could have a mass stunt show. This would be a huge crowd puller especially for the skaters out there

• 4 weeks later...