Can Showmasters bring us a Bond ?

GoldenGreen

To get someone like Moore I personally think it would only ever happen at Autographica he seems more suited to that kinda enviroment. It comes across more private and there isn't all the hussle and bussle you get at LFCC or Collectormania.

I agree that SM could get him, and perhaps in the future they will, it feels as since Burt Reynolds done a signing for them they have been able to get a BIG guest name.

Ursela Andress, Buzz Aldrin, Richard Dryfuss, Corey Haim (can I count him) and of course Burt himself. I have probably missed some which I am sure someone eagle eyed person will pick upon.

I can only see the quality of guests getting better and better as these conventions mature.

Thanking SM and the "Crews" for all there hard work for the conventions in the past and ones in the future.

Showmasters has a good record in terms of bringing big guests over:

They have brought us Burt Reynolds, Rutger Hauer, Carrie Fisher, Elijah Wood, William Shatner, Michael Biehn, Val Kilmer, etc

So why not a Bond.

Even if he could only sign for a restricted time, and perhaps do a talk, I am sure Roger would be a fantastic guest , plus he could make loads of cash for Unicef as well.

If a Bond would have to be Dalton

Dalton WILL NOT sign any Bond Collectables, actually he wont sign any photos at all!!!

He is the hardest of the lot to obtain an auto from.

934839[/snapback]

I know, what a pain, but would be a good guest, still. just have to find the other stuff he has done.

Have heard very good thinkgs about Lazenby

Dalton WILL NOT sign any Bond Collectables, actually he wont sign any photos at all!!!

934839[/snapback]

Why won't he sign? And how can you get his autograph if he won't?

• 3 weeks later...
Can only dream  :help:

935104[/snapback]

Roger Moore is a nice guy did anyone heard about him abour 3 years ago then he and is wife was in the states and is wife wanted her hair cut and roger never wanted to wait for her for about 1 hour plus.

So said to is wife he going for walk around the shops but as he was he saw a fair across the street taking place and he decided to buy a normal ticket to walk around.

Then has he was walking around he saw a dealers stall on there with about 6 fake copies of is autograph of the stall and he wasn't happy becuase someone was just willing to pay the person £90 for it and with roger knowing it was fake he said don't buy it and dealer step in said why not becuase roger had a hat on ect not easy noticed by anyone ect and he said it fake the stall holder said no I met roger he a mate of mine

Then Roger took is hat off ect and said I never met you in my life and I never sign in that pen ever I will only sign in blue or black ink and he had the dealer remove all the autograpghs and got him remove from the show but the evernt people.

but he signed a autograpghs for free for the person who went to buy it and signed for other 40 people becuase he never wanted to charge people for is autograph at the time and never liked it they trying rip is fans off ect so you never know from is he could come to an fair for signed soon in furture from is I heard.

• 3 weeks later...

934839[/snapback]

Hey Bohan, how are you? :P

Yeah... I have an album page signed by him tho :o At the Die Another Day london premiere he signed for only like 4 people - but no photos.

If Showmasters *could* get us cool Bond guests, pleeeeeeeeease make it LFACC cos my sister has a gold pass! ^_^

Mel

• 5 weeks later...