It's all over!

:babybuffness:

I don't happen to think it was anti-climatic at all... It offered everything that I'm learning a good con should offer...

Great guests, good talks, flu, arguments with friends, arguments with strangers, and a huge hole in your pocket...

927482[/snapback]

Completely agree - I loved it - wasn't anti climactic at all and I won't be at c9 and I've got enough good memories from g-mex to last me till I can next get to a con especially since the line up was far better for g-mex for me the c9 is.

I miss all my fellow crew

Big hugs to everyone

<<<<<HUGS>>>>>

927488[/snapback]

Me too! :unsure:

But I had a fantastic time and am really glad that the first one of this kind was so successful.....to the next one!

You're not going to c9 Tippin? :D *hugs*

This was a great event for me, talks were superb, great guest list. It was also more of a sociable occasion as it gave me a chance to meet in person, some people from here on the forum.

Can't wait for the next few SM events!!

I miss all my fellow crew

Big hugs to everyone

<<<<<HUGS>>>>>

927488[/snapback]

Me too! :(

But I had a fantastic time and am really glad that the first one of this kind was so successful.....to the next one!

You're not going to c9 Tippin? :( *hugs*

927499[/snapback]

Nope can't make it as I will be on stage the friday and saturday then breakign set on sunday then back to work on monday - no c9 for me

must admit, G-mex did offer everything that i have come to know from a good showmasters Convention...

However not sure whether i can face the travel again. :( bit too far for me.

Now I'm just looking forward to guest announcements to fill the void until the next convention! :(

Edited by be_insane

*wakes up to add opinion*

Twas great

*goes back to catching up on sleep*

A

927562[/snapback]

You actually woke up B)

928279[/snapback]

In fiarness I havent slept, Im toooooooo excited *bounces*

9 weeks

A

In fiarness I havent slept, Im toooooooo excited *bounces*

9 weeks

A

928316[/snapback]

Well I hope you're gonna get some sleep WITHIN those 9 weeks Alex :D

928402[/snapback]

I hope so too, time flys when your *head hits keyboard* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

I hope so too, time flys when your *head hits keyboard* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

928404[/snapback]

:P aww bless *places pillow underneath Alex's head.* You need LOADS of red bull hun ;):(

928407[/snapback]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

A

928404[/snapback]

:P aww bless *places pillow underneath Alex's head.* You need LOADS of red bull hun ;):(

928407[/snapback]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

928425[/snapback]

Don't do that he's hyper enough without red bull

URGH RB

*is sick*

A

928443[/snapback]

No not red bull, that stuff is vile!

Do you need lemonade hun?

928457[/snapback]

Red Bull isn't THAT bad...certainly kept me going during C8 when I went 44 hours without sleep B)...along with pro plus hehe! :D

URGH RB

*is sick*

A

928443[/snapback]

928457[/snapback]

Red Bull isn't THAT bad...certainly kept me going during C8 when I went 44 hours without sleep B)...along with pro plus hehe! :D

928691[/snapback]

No it WORSE!!!!!! who ever invented needs the recipe wiped from thier memory

URGH RB

*is sick*

A

928443[/snapback]

928457[/snapback]

Red Bull isn't THAT bad...certainly kept me going during C8 when I went 44 hours without sleep :yoda:...along with pro plus hehe! :P

928691[/snapback]

No it WORSE!!!!!! who ever invented needs the recipe wiped from thier memory

928710[/snapback]

I've never actually known what's in it apart from something that is SICKLY sweet......think I better leave it that way...might put me off if I know hehe! :o

I don't happen to think it was anti-climatic at all... It offered everything that I'm learning a good con should offer...

Great guests, good talks, flu, arguments with friends, arguments with strangers, and a huge hole in your pocket...

927482[/snapback]

Why do people keep calling it a convention? It's a signing show.

I came home with all the autos I wanted, and apparently the lurgy cause I'm off sick right now. :-( I find signing shows quite tiring. I'm not very good on my feet and I was so tired getting pushed about and knocked into all day that we left about 3.

I loved Manchester, I found all the transport connections really easy. Never been to the Gmex before. We got off the tram at the right stop which turned out to be the bottom end of the Gmex! It wasn't really intuititive finding our way to the queue at the front door and we took a couple of wrong turns. A lovely big colourful 'Collectormania Gmex' sign directing us to an automatic door that was locked shut didn't help! But then we turned round and there was about 20 people had followed us off the tram, they didn't know where they were going either, how embarrassing!