Costume Competition

DavidSimons

OK. I've just spoken to Jason and these are the details for the costume competition.

There will be prizes given out on the Saturday and the Sunday at approx. 3p.m. (15:00) each day at the Collectormania booth.

The judges will be looking throughout the two days around the fair at all people in costume that day. So come along in costume wander round have fun, and you'll be spotted.

Each day will have separate prizes.

Most important have FUN.

What will the judges be looking for. Basically the judges will be looking at the costumes (er, yeah ;) ) both at the quality of the costumes, and also at the originiality of the idea.

Any questions just ask and I'll tell you what I know or do what I normally do which is make something up :D

lol is mekin sowrd outa paper mache orginal?

Eek! I don't have a sword for my Sam :P Ah well, I always have my pots and pans should a fight break out :unsure::lol::firedevil:

I'm gunna dress up on the Saturday (cuz I don't want to meet the hobbits in my lame costume!)

Can't wait to see u all.

OMG, I'm more nervous than ever!

Edited by babyFrodo

Over reacting a bit arent we? :lol: I suppose i coulf go in dress up. .i'd look lame though. I have so many weird clothes in my wardrobe that if i went dressed normally id probs get picked out for wearing a costume when i wasnt. :blink:

Pah! i've asked so mainy times i loose count! so its just like... "FINALLY!" also come dressed up anyway! i'm sure you wouldn't look lame!

If my dress for the ROTK premiere was finished already, I probably would have come wearing that for C4. But since I don't really like my other elven dresses, that I wore before, I'm just gonna be wearing normal clothes. To bad though...it definitely would have been lots of fun. But I'm already looking forward to seeing you guys in your costumes! :)

Bye,

Nyah