signing off!

kirsty_

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be mumsy but take it slow up the M6 after Birminghame as its not worth the hassle of tailgating. I've driven that stretch many times and it doesn't matter what time it is. but it'll be slow through Staffordshire and Cheshire because of all the business people driving back from London for the weekend.

Take care. :D

• Showmasters Admin
I don't mean to be mumsy but take it slow up the M6 after Birminghame as its not worth the hassle of tailgating. I've driven that stretch many times and it doesn't matter what time it is. but it'll be slow through Staffordshire and Cheshire because of all the business people driving back from London for the weekend.

Take care. :D

924639[/snapback]

Will do Mum :P:D

Take care. :unsure:

924639[/snapback]

Will do Mum ;):P

924641[/snapback]

Now go wash behind your ears before I ruffle your hair and pinch your cheeks like the little monkey you are (but you might need to kneel before I can do that :D ) :D

• Showmasters Admin

Take care. :P

924639[/snapback]

Will do Mum ;):unsure:

924641[/snapback]

Now go wash behind your ears before I ruffle your hair and pinch your cheeks like the little monkey you are (but you might need to kneel before I can do that :D ) :D

924651[/snapback]

I'll bring you a ladder ;)

• Showmasters Admin
I've got a very funny image now of seeing you tomorrow walking over to me on stilts with a scuba tank on your back  :D

924657[/snapback]

Only if I can wear a trilby and the flippers too! :P What does that do for your image now?

924658[/snapback]

I'm TRYING to imagine someone trying to use stilts whilst wearing fins :D

PS: We scuba divers call them fins not flippers :unsure:

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
Look what I found on my travels today.

Oh bother ... can't figure out how to insert a photo.:headscratch:

924664[/snapback]

First you need to put it on a photo hosting website like photobucket.

You then use the IMG button to add it in.

Edited by Too Tall

Oooh cool, Bex described it but didn't think it was like that (She lives in Manchester). Gah I have like 8 subjects of GCSE homework to do, but it's half term hols now so *ignores work* ...Right must pack because I'm setting off on the 7:36 Brockholes Train tomorrow. Wish mum had let me stay with Bex instead of commuting the hour travel each day, but nevermind.

Oh btw - Will there be many early bird tickets left for saturday as well as normal ones?

• Showmasters Admin
Oh btw - Will there be many early bird tickets left for saturday as well as normal ones?

924668[/snapback]

Don't worry there will be plenty of tickets avaiable on the day, both early bird and normal.