£20 autographs

aron

Probably the lord of the rings people.

Andy Serkis was only £15 last time, so I think the price wil be the same. I think Billy Boyd's was £15 too, so maybe Doms will only be £15 as well. Thats what I think anyway.

lol I was thinking the same except now im thinking doms *might* be 20.....Its funny how people think. Pairing up Billy and Dom..He he..

I really want to stick to my £100 budget but it'll probably be closer to £200!

I dont really have a budget...Its kindof gona be, I take the money I have in cash at the moment and then any extra I need I'll take it out my bank account...I have a feeling there will be nothing left in it by the end :unsure:

Well I am £200 down this months pay which would have been used for the signings. To say I am annoyed is not the word.

Hmm wonder if I sit with a cap on the floor people will throw change into it; might make enough to get a few extra autos!

I was assuming that it'd just be the 2 sets of twins that would be 20 pound (sorry, I'm using an Aussie computer with no pound key, and still haven't worked out how to make one :P ). I spoke to a Showmaster in London and they thought that Elijah would probably be 15, but then again, he could have been wrong.

I was assuming that it'd just be the 2 sets of twins that would be 20 pound (sorry, I'm using an Aussie computer with no pound key, and still haven't worked out how to make one :P ). I spoke to a Showmaster in London and they thought that Elijah would probably be 15, but then again, he could have been wrong.

yeah..Soon find out!

ok silly questin really cause this will be my 1st collectormaia event :( but i have a quick question... about paying for autos.... when u get in will there be like a queue for all the seperate quests u know to pay for their autos.... or do u pay in line?? im really confoosed about it and i'll aslo be by myself so im wayyy nervous too :D