ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I based it on the fact that at the talks I went to on the Sunday at G-Mex no photos were allowed at all. I decided that the best thing to do was to say that no photos were allowed and that way if on the day people can take them for the first 5 mins they'll be happy they got too. But if I said they can take photos for the first 5 mins and then on the day you can't, then people will get upset that they thought they could.

How cool just noticed a secret project sm are doing in July and London Film & Comic Con has moved to September

I assume you mean LFCC5 - 2007(still London) and where?

Yes if you click on another show on the London Film & Comic Con Webpage it comes up with a list upcoming events also noticed there's a floor layout now without organisers booth mind.

• Showmasters Admin
Where's the floor layout plan?

Oh and Too Tall - Which phone number is best to phone showmasters about ticket problems? The infoline or office number?

If the you go to the LFCC main site and click on the talks link on the left hand side. I've also copied it into the FAQ. Look under section 2.

I'd go for the office number.

Edited by Too Tall

Where's the floor layout plan?

Oh and Too Tall - Which phone number is best to phone showmasters about ticket problems? The infoline or office number?

If the you go to the LFCC main site and click on the talks link on the left hand side. I've also copied it into the FAQ. Look under section 2.

I'd go for the office number.

As always Too Tall your help is much appreciated! Right will phon office number shortly - lets hope i get things sorted. :P

One quick question.

Where will the VT ticket line be (for e.g. Carrie) Will it be clearly marked?

should be, at least when you get close to it - tjonk 'far end of the hall' for all guests, and if you can't see her name/picture behind a table, then roam alog them all.

thats just a rough guide - Too Tall has mentioned that they layout may be altered slightly to allow for elijah and carrie's queues, so its possible she won't be at the back, but its my understanding that the majority will be there, and previous events have always had the person's name/picture up behind the signing desk, to my knowledge.

• Showmasters Admin

One quick question.

Where will the VT ticket line be (for e.g. Carrie) Will it be clearly marked?

We don't know for sure at the moment. But if you look at the hall layout under section 2 of the FAQ you will see that the guests will be at the back wall. Once there it you will clearly see Carrie's queue. She will have a VERY big sign with her picture and name on it. If you have any trouble ask a member of the crew and they'll point you in the right direction.

Hello!

About the pre-paid early-bird tickets...if we don't have one, but want to make sure we still get in as early as possible (i.e. to meet Christopher Lee), is there any point in getting there really early to start queuing?

I mean, we were thinking of getting there at 5/6am to make sure, but will that then mean that we'll have to wait until 11-ish before the doors open to us non-ticket holders 'cos all the people with tickets will take up the early spaces?

I'm really not making myself very clear but my head is kinda' whizzing at the moment! :huh::lol::unsure:

there is, i believe, an early bird queue :lol:

so it should be an idea to get in as early as - you can still be early in that queue, and stand a (hopefully reasonable) chance of seeing him.

just my thought :huh:

Yeah, that's what I was hoping! I was just worrying that all the people with pre-paid tickets would take up all the early spaces (i.e. the majority of Lee's tickets) and leave the rest of us with nowt!

Damn not getting a ticket in advance lol!

I WILL be getting there bloody early though, mark my words :unsure:

they'll probably take up about half the queue, but hey a good few ppl ahven't bought in advance!! :huh:

so you shouldn't be alone :lol:

though don't take me as gospel on that - its also possible that everyone with prepaid will go for his auto, and leave you with nowt :D

the best thing is to be early and hope, and at worst, you can always be able to catch a glimpse :unsure:

:uhoh: Not sure if its already been asked or is a stupid question. I have a early access ticket for Saturday, with Maggie Graces day change and the fact you cant pre-order tickets through the shop anymore, can I buy an early access ticket for Sunday from the information booth inside the venue when I go on Saturday?

• Showmasters Admin

Hello!

About the pre-paid early-bird tickets...if we don't have one, but want to make sure we still get in as early as possible (i.e. to meet Christopher Lee), is there any point in getting there really early to start queuing?

I mean, we were thinking of getting there at 5/6am to make sure, but will that then mean that we'll have to wait until 11-ish before the doors open to us non-ticket holders 'cos all the people with tickets will take up the early spaces?

I'm really not making myself very clear but my head is kinda' whizzing at the moment! :blink::PB)

You can get early-bird tickets on the door. So you will be able to start going in at 9am. You wil find that because you have to buy your tickets and the pre-paid are just going in that you'll be behind some of them. If you get there at 5am I'd guess you'll be in the first 10-20 in the non-paid queue. You should get in with the first 100 pre-paid people.

:uhoh: Not sure if its already been asked or is a stupid question. I have a early access ticket for Saturday, with Maggie Graces day change and the fact you cant pre-order tickets through the shop anymore, can I buy an early access ticket for Sunday from the information booth inside the venue when I go on Saturday?

I asked SM this a little while ago and they said it was unlikely they would be selling Sunday tickets on the Saturday. But it maybe worth asking at the org booth.

Also there is no early-bird ticket for Sunday only normal tickets.

I have a question about the talks (sorry if this has been answered somewhere else). I really want to see Nathan Fillion's talk, but I'm graduating on Saturday and the earliest I could get to Earl's Court is about 4pm. Is there any chance that I would get to see it if I arrive that late? I know you can't predict for certain whether the talk tickets will sell out, but could you give an informed guess? Just so I can decide whether it's worth rushing to the con and paying to get in, or if there's no point and I'd be wasting my time.

Thanks

Cate