CSI: the first episode you saw

surfy_sah

following on from Jo's How long have you been a fan of CSI? thread and Steve's Season 1 thread :wub:

I distinctly remember seeing Crate and Burial (s1e3) first on New Years Eve/Day 2000 when I was over my (at the time) best mate's (BM) house watching tv with her family and her grandma, of all people, was insistant upon watching CSI! It stands out in my mind because my BM paid more attention to the ep when we recognised "thingy from Enterprise" as one of the guest characters! B)

so there we have it! thanks to Ali's grandma for starting my CSI obsession :P

Luv sah xx

hehe! think my first Miami ep was Golden Parashute (s1e1) because until I looked at ep guides I thought it was more mid-season and not the pilot cause of the way the ep began with Megan "coming back"! I thought it must have followed on from an earlier departure :wub:

first NY ep was Blink (pilot) as I'm sure it was for alot of fans! :P

Luv sah xx

The first CSI ep I saw was the first one. I couldn't wait for this series from America to start! Both me and my mum were excited! She's obsessed over crime especially the post mortem side of things.

I've been watching it from the start, same with the Miami and NY spin offs. Though it took me a while to warm to NY and I've stopped watching Miami because it's sorta dropped off a bit.

hehe! think my first Miami ep was Golden Parashute (s1e1) because until I looked at ep guides I thought it was more mid-season and not the pilot cause of the way the ep began with Megan "coming back"! I thought it must have followed on from an earlier departure :lol:

first NY ep was Blink (pilot) as I'm sure it was for alot of fans!  :lol:

Luv sah xx

woooops! you would be right you guys, the crossover eps would be the first I saw because they were technically the first eps :lol: doh!

Cross Juristrcitions (sp) and Miami-NY Non-Stop (or simular!) hehe!

Luv sah xx