CSI: Fan Creativeness Thread

Smaug

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I've never watched a CSI video before! how cool! can you tell me which ep Sara sleeping bit is from please? and the other eps you used? curiosity :wub:

I got:

Sex Lies and Larvae

Crate and Burriel

Premium Noctore (no doubt spelt wrong!!)

Bloodlines

and of course CHALK!!! but I dunno the ep name! hehe!

cheers and well done! looking forward to seeing more! :firedevil:

Luv sah xx

Glad you both liked the video!

wow I've never watched a CSI video before! how cool! can you tell me which ep Sara sleeping bit is from please? and the other eps you used? curiosity :wub:

I got:

Sex Lies and Larvae

Crate and Burriel

Bloodlines

cheers and well done! looking forward to seeing more!  :firedevil:

Luv sah xx

919953[/snapback]

Sara sleeping is also from Sex, Lies and Larvae too! It's just before Grissom wakes her up and asks her to investigate Warrick.

In order, the clips are from (this is a long list, lol): Sex, Lies and Larvae, The Hunger Artist, Sex, Lies and Larvae, Primum Non Nocere, The Accused is Entitled, Sex, Lies and Larvae, Butterflied, Nesting Dolls, No Humans Involved, Play with Fire, Blood Lust, Gentle, Gentle, Scuba Doobie-Doo, Crate and Burial, The Hunger Artist, Invisible Evidence and Bloodlines *g*

Glad you both liked the video!

wow I've never watched a CSI video before! how cool! can you tell me which ep Sara sleeping bit is from please? and the other eps you used? curiosity :lol:

I got:

Sex Lies and Larvae

Crate and Burriel

Bloodlines

cheers and well done! looking forward to seeing more!  :lol:

Luv sah xx

919953[/snapback]

Sara sleeping is also from Sex, Lies and Larvae too! It's just before Grissom wakes her up and asks her to investigate Warrick.

In order, the clips are from (this is a long list, lol): Sex, Lies and Larvae, The Hunger Artist, Sex, Lies and Larvae, Primum Non Nocere, The Accused is Entitled, Sex, Lies and Larvae, Butterflied, Nesting Dolls, No Humans Involved, Play with Fire, Blood Lust, Gentle, Gentle, Scuba Doobie-Doo, Crate and Burial, The Hunger Artist, Invisible Evidence and Bloodlines *g*

wow :o thankyou!

didn't get many there did I :lol:

that'll teach me for forum when I'm sleep deprived and just come in from work urrrg!

tis well wicked though! gunna have to watch S,L&L again, when I get my DVDs back KAYLEIGH!!! :D

Luv sah xx

sleep deprived turns interesting - sometimes! :P

looking forward to meeting you and Jo at GMEX dude!  :yoda:

Luv sah xx

920362[/snapback]

Yay! It's going to be wicked meeting so many people at a Collectormania - I've never done that before now, lol!

I used to make music videos, but i had to stop when i got my new PC. For somereason of another the stuff needed wouldn't work. :(

Wow! That's nice vid! Well done.  :D

Thanks! :D I just used Windows Movie Maker - does your new computer have that? It's a shame you can't make them any more, I'd love to see some!