CSI: Fan Creativeness Thread

Smaug

creativetop.jpg

Fan Art didn't seem to cover it, so I'm going with Fan Creativeness. I know we have a creative bunch here and also people who would like to request things!

So please post anything here:

Drawings,

Fanfiction,

Icons,

Avs,

Wallpapers,

Mobile Accessories,

Etc!

Please bare in mind the following:

1. Take only what you have been given permission too.

2. Credit where credit is due.

4. NO hotlinking please. Unless you have been given express permission from the host. This includes photobucket accounts. As they have bandwidth too.

3. Constructive comments ONLY.

4. All original works are copyright of their owners.

5. The shows CSI, CSI:NY and CSI:MIAMI, their characters and associated ideas are the property of Alliance Atlantis Productions Inc. and CBS Broadcasting Inc. for the purposes of Copyright and other laws. By posting Fan Art you are in no way associated with them. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

6. This board is rated as PG, in other words all content to be within this rating. I don't know the SM's policy on linking to an external sites with questionable content but I am going stick my neck out and say no. Keep it clean and keep it safe. Thanks ^_^

With regards to fanfiction:

1. Please post a disclaimer (see the fanfic boards for help doing this).

2. Again be aware of the rating on this board, PG.

3. Stories longer than 1000 words please find another place to post the content and link to it here, rather than copying and pasting into a post. It makes it hard for people to scroll through and clogs things up!

I can't stress the importance of copyright, I have already had one problem with a user on this board taking what wasn't theirs to take. I know most of us are gems but the warning has to be there! :D Have fun, and I want to see lots of great works!!

Many Thanks!

Quinny xx

Edited by Smaug

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, i think Fan fic should fit in here. :angel:. This is the first one i've tryed.

------------------------------------------------------

This story is based on characters and situations owned by the original author/writers, publishers and distributors. No copyright infringement is intended or to be infered.

Before Vegas

Sara Sidle stepped out of the car. It was raining. Heavily. She hated the rain. Especially when on a case. All the evidence she would need to get a scum bag off the streets would be washing away under her feet.

She walked along the San Francisco pavement, and turned into an alley. There was Detective Samuels standing over a body. Sara liked him, a lot. She was thinking of asking him out for a meal later on. After the case.

“Gunshot wound to the head. No apparent signs of struggle.†He said, in that tone that said this case wasn't going to bring closure.

“Great†replied Sara, clearly frustrated. “This may be one of those cases.â€

“I’ll be in my car, just tell me when you’re clear for me to leaveâ€

“Ok. Might see you later.†Replied Sara, in a mischievious tone.

She set her case down as Samuels walked off. The body was facing south east, against a wall. Sara got out the ALS and pointed it at the wall. Just as she expected. Blood. But only a trace. The rain has washed away most of her crime scene.

Then Sara heard it. The sounds that no one wants to hear. Gun shots. Then the return fire. She naturally dropped her equipment, and took out her weapon. Raising it to shoulder height, she ran down the alley. Her heart was racing, faster than it ever had.

She turned the corner, and everything went into slow motion. She saw Samuels, firing and taking cover behind his open car door. There was a patrol officer doing the same, and another officer on the floor, bleeding. There were two of them. Each firing madly at the officers.

Sara fired off two shots at one of them, both going wide. She ducked behind the door, firing three more, right next to Samuels. They didn’t say anything, just smiled at each other. She fired another two shots, getting one of the offenders in the chest. The second made a dash across the street, firing at Sara’s door. She fired three more shots, missing. Samuels fired two, when Sara had a clean shot. She pressed the trigger and just a click. The offender fired one. Sara saw right down the barrel but felt nothing. Except the spray of blood on her left cheek. Everything went into slow mothion again, and she turned around. The bullet had gotten Samuels below the nose, above the lip.

Sara woke up in a cold sweat to a ringing phone. She took a few seconds to compose herself. Would she ever forget that damn day? She picked up the phone.

“Hey Sara. It’s Gil Grissom.â€

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pokes Smaug.*

Post your ace one!! :unsure:

Edited by Mike

Hey Mike :unsure: *hugs and dances*

I'll add fan fic to the top and maybe stick in some rules about posting the longer fics.

I'll post another fic here instead :) I think 450 is too constraining so I'll write something a little longer.

*whispers* lookit the banner I made! *points at first post*

Gilbear

gilbearfront.jpg

gilbearback.jpg

gilbearcamp.jpg

And with the SHMAG! :wub: And an apt t-shirt :blink:

My homemade t-shirts

tshirt1.jpg

Tribute to Gil.

tshirt2front.jpg

Front...

tshirt2back.jpg

...back!

915153[/snapback]

I could get my brother to do something like that. But I can't at the moment. And that's because he's really busy!

I could get my brother to do something like that. But I can't at the moment. And that's because he's really busy!

915342[/snapback]

I have so many more T-Shirt ideas I want to do :wub:

*hugs Mike* At least it's done!

Edited by Smaug

wicked stuff you guys!

I poked Mike into making a fanfic thread as I think it would get lost in here and also cause people can post links to their fave fics/sites etc :P

Luv sah xx

ps-yey Gil bear and cochroach t! :lol:

edit: OMG Mike! I LOVE that last pic!!!! :lol:

Edited by surfy_sah

Thanks. :)

I'm quite pleased with it too. Usually image blends with large pictures don't work to well. Plus i accidently inverted it when black and whiteing it. :lol:

Edited by Mike