Anyone going from Yorkshire?

Midnight

I hope you've all got valis passports to get through border control at the Lancashire border near Saddleworth Moor, the M62, Woodhead or Snake Pass. I think the restrictions haven't been relaxes since there was some argument over some flowers.:uhoh:  :firedevil:

914757[/snapback]

I have a talent... it's called living in both the north and the south long enough to have free passage across the border :P

914773[/snapback]

Dual nationality has its uses <_<

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smish>>Where abouts in York are you from if you don't mind me asking?

914142[/snapback]

I'm doing a post grad course at York Uni. Am currently in fabulous 5-star uni accomodation(!) on campus.

914146[/snapback]

Ah right, I hope you're having a good time there.....what do you think of the nights out round town?

Hello to the Yorkies! (or fake Yorkies if you're students... poo <_< )

I'm coming from York, daytripping it from here. ROCK ON TRANSPENNINE EXPRESS.

914720[/snapback]

Gees! I didn't know that ANY of the forum members lived in York......you learn something new everyday LOL!

I'm currently working at the huge Norwich Union in the City Centre which is only 1 min away from station.....pretty useful for the fri :firedevil:

I work on Clifton Moor :firedevil: I know the Norwich Union build very well. My brother works there as a Call Centre Support person.

Man, too many people from York! Hahhaha.

I finish my shift at midnight on friday so I'll have to leave for Manchester once I've had some sleep. I'm commuting each day. Can't be assed with hotels and things!

Ah right, I hope you're having a good time there.....what do you think of the nights out round town?

914781[/snapback]

Well, I did my undergraduate degree in Leeds, so in comparison it's not quite as good.

My course is a PGCE (Teacher Training) so don't get to go out too often anyway.

914781[/snapback]

Well, I did my undergraduate degree in Leeds, so in comparison it's not quite as good.

914829[/snapback]

We'll have to remedy that! York is quite a good night out, a lot of laughs. Toffs is hilarious, and the Gallery is class on certain nights, then you cannot overlook Reflex - the 80's bar!!!

Midnight:

Plan at the moment is to go early Sat morning (ie arrive at Manchester about 7am) & try to get all the autographs I need on the one day.

As said earlier am not planning to stay over in Manchester that evening but does not mean I will be going straight back to Leeds either,so if you feel like a beer or two before you go back to Pontefract let me know.

Hopefully freind of mine from Kieghley is also coming but not quite as early as me.

May or may not go on the Sun,depends on how the Sat goes &/or if I have any money left to spend !!

I work on Clifton Moor :headscratch: I know the Norwich Union build very well. My brother works there as a Call Centre Support person.

I finish my shift at midnight on friday so I'll have to leave for Manchester once I've had some sleep. I'm commuting each day. Can't be assed with hotels and things!

914809[/snapback]

Ah no I couldn't do it everyday...even if I wasn't crewing it. Takes to long....I despised travelling to Leeds everyday and thats only half an hour away!

But I can see what you mean.,....booking hotels is one of THE most awkward things.

914781[/snapback]

914829[/snapback]

We'll have to remedy that! York is quite a good night out, a lot of laughs. Toffs is hilarious, and the Gallery is class on certain nights, then you cannot overlook Reflex - the 80's bar!!!

914855[/snapback]

Well I haven't been round Leeds on a night but York isn't too bad. Gallery is OKish......drinks are just a little expensive.

But Reflex.....that is my haunt that is. Can't go a week without going at least once :headscratch::P It rocks!!!!

I work on Clifton Moor :P I know the Norwich Union build very well. My brother works there as a Call Centre Support person.

914809[/snapback]

Ah no I couldn't do it everyday...even if I wasn't crewing it. Takes to long....I despised travelling to Leeds everyday and thats only half an hour away!

But I can see what you mean.,....booking hotels is one of THE most awkward things.

915195[/snapback]

Manc int that far. It took me about an hour, maybe an hour and a half when I had to make a connection there.

And yes, I love reflex. All my mates seem to dislike it now though!! Dunno why!!

And by the time I get to the Gallery I'm too drunk to care about how much the booze costs :headscratch:

Haven't ventured to Reflex yet. If we go out we always seem to end up in Toffs.

But my block placement starts next week so won't be going out much once I get kiced into that... and that lasts for 16 weeks!

my dads taking me the sat, i MAY go the sun but its doubtful i'm only taking enough money for autos and MAYBE patches if i can get the ones i need.

its gonna cost me enough to fix my uniform haven't worn it since september and my brothers dog had a good go at the neck

my dads taking me the sat, i MAY go the sun but its doubtful i'm only taking enough money for autos and MAYBE patches if i can get the ones i need.

its gonna cost me enough to fix my uniform haven't worn it since september and my brothers dog had a good go at the neck

915364[/snapback]

What sort of uniform

lt commander nxt gen.

i wanted to go as a member of sg-4 (a sg unit i'm part of) and i've been looking for the trousers and jacket for months now and can't find it.

but when i heard data was attenting i've decided to introduce myself as a starfleet to fellow starfleet and sg-4 to sg peeps

And yes, I love reflex. All my mates seem to dislike it now though!! Dunno why!!

I don't dislike it my darling! I'm so sad that Hils/Jen/etc never want to go there anymore. Boooo. Me and thee'll have to go and get some Erasure/Rio lovin'!

:blush:

916027[/snapback]

OK WE WILL. Need to schedule an outing sometime soon then!

Also.

CSI forum. Go post. kthx. :blink:

*sighs* *does what she's told*

916203[/snapback]

Also I didn't mean once and then never again... :headscratch::P

Yes reflex! With a revolving dance floor and a POLE... hahahaha, and 80's music... what more could you ask for!??

Apart from Tom Cruise in all his Top Gun regalia....

Edited by Smaug

Yes reflex! With a revolving dance floor and a POLE... hahahaha, and 80's music... what more could you ask for!??

916884[/snapback]

A Revolving Dancefloor!?! 80s Music!?! *gets excited*

I'm going to have to try and convince some of my coursemates to go there when we next have some time off!