SHOWMASTERS

theoden_of_rohan

that's it exactly! sometimes people just don't wanna go sit on the floor and be a fire risk! :lol: :lol: and quite often we don't want to go and sit in a cafe thing when they charge you £2 for a COKE :angry: grrrr (I shall be bringing my own drinks :D)

anyways with 24 and CSI BOTH having new seasons in the next few weeks can we PLEASE have our section back already?!?! PRETTY PLEASE? :D

don't tell me the board only allows a certain number of sections? if so why can't you get rid of King Kong or something? it's just the one film and it wasn't THAT great! where as 24 and CSI have SEVENTEEN (17) SEASONS between them!!! :P

thanks! :angel:

Luv sah xx

that's it exactly! sometimes people just don't wanna go sit on the floor and be a fire risk! :lol: :lol: and quite often we don't want to go and sit in a cafe thing when they charge you £2 for a COKE  :angry:  grrrr (I shall be bringing my own drinks :D)

anyways with 24 and CSI BOTH having new seasons in the next few weeks can we PLEASE have our section back already?!?! PRETTY PLEASE? :D

don't tell me the board only allows a certain number of sections? if so why can't you get rid of King Kong or something? it's just the one film and it wasn't THAT great! where as 24 and CSI have SEVENTEEN (17) SEASONS between them!!! :P

thanks!  :angel:

Luv sah xx

912460[/snapback]

I totally agree with you. And I think the people on Current movies and tv series who don't like csi and 24 will agree too, because when the new series start this board will be swamped with CSI/24 threads again.

Getting rid of King Kong? Sounds like a good idea too me.

King Kong fans may not agree, but I'm not a king kong fan.

It's just a big monkey. :P

I think it's an ape lol

Yeh the amount of CSI/24 posting kinda drowns everything else out!

912742[/snapback]

Ape, monkey, same difference.

They could just rename this forum? :lol:

912772[/snapback]

They could of course change the name.

but then we'd have these non-CSI posts in our section.

**runs in and dances around happilly**

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :wub: WE GOT OUT **OWN** SECTION!!!!! **parties** :P:D:P

fankoooo SM!!! **huggles**

**blasts THE WHO out in celebration, yey! :lol:

Luv sah xx

edit: stuuuupid html grrrr, I typed end size at the end of the sentance and the code keeps moving ^_^

Edited by surfy_sah

it's ok, there's a topic over there Steve has started to campaign for 24 section :D

well done Trueliza! :o

Mike, PoW? Prisoner of War? LOL! I have emailed davidb, one of the mods, with an entire list of CSI topics to be shimmied, wahooo :blink:

BTW-go out of the CSI section then see how many posts and topics we have compared to some of the other sections, it's fun!!! ;)

Luv sah xx

It think the missing threads are more MIA.

but you know how it is when you move.

there are allways some things that go missing.

but eventually you allways find them again.

so Im sure that the CSI threads will find their way back to us again.

• Moderators

I think I went through all the pages, so the majority (if not ALL) of the topics should be here now that need to be.

Wouldn't be surprised if I missed one with a less-than-obvious title or something though! :rolleyes: