R.I.P. Pat Morita

Skylover

• Moderators

DavPat2lol.jpg

Pat was definitely one of the funniest and friendliest guests that I've had the pleasure of meeting at any event. I didn't actually have time to get his autograph, but I met him towards the end of the day and managed to get a couple of photos with him.

As you can see, he was more than happy to do it, and I know that he really enjoyed himself. I was really looking forward to him coming back one day, and it's a great loss. Those who did meet him are very lucky indeed.

RIP.

I really love The Karate Kid - all of them...

It's a real shame :P When my mate Hatchy told me, I almost cried :D

I wish I could have met him, and told him what an inspiration those films, and himself, were to me (having studied karate myself). Those who had such a pleasure are truely blessed.

May he rest in peace, and be remembered for years to come :P

Edited by Cher2a

after having such a great day at birmingham today i was feeling rather happy, however now after finding out that pat morita has died i am deeply saddened. i am such a big fan of his and had always hoped showmasters would bring him back to another show as i missed him at lfcc1.

this is very sad news, but from now on when i watch his films i will watch even more fondly at the great entertainment and happy memories he has given me.

R.I.P. Pat

A GREAT MAN!!

I was walking through CMK yesterday and the people walking behind me were talking about his death. One of them was explaining who he was "wax on, wax off" and the other was adament he was joking..

Such a sad loss of life. I never had the chance to meet him but i would have loved to he always seemed so nice and friendly.. May he rest in piece.

A