Harry Potter adult clothing

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

OK, I want EVERY outfit from GOF! I don't just mean the costumes, but the official clothing they usually licence. I know Hot Topic have quite a few nice t-shirts but I can't find any other places and no-one seems to sell the long sleeve red/black yellow/black shirts they wear in the maze of the sweatshirts from the other tasks.

So come on, post some links to sites selling adult clothing so I can choose what to buy!!

Andrea

PS. Did anyone else notice all the costumes in the film which could be easily produced as regular clothing lines? Or is it just me being cynical! :blink:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no no Andrea I saw that too...........I think they are starting to click on that there are people who can actually afford to buy this stuff, ie adults, so there is a nice market there for them to aim at!

lol no no Andrea I saw that too...........I think they are starting to click on that there are people who can actually afford to buy this stuff, ie adults, so there is a nice market there for them to aim at!

895137[/snapback]

Talking about markets is their something that stops SM from doing a sepcific HP event.. i.e cast and JK Rowling, Directors etc? Merch would sel because its specific, people would come. Is their something im missing, or is it just something SM dont want to do (with Andrea and Davey on the team i find the latter hard to believe)..

A

OK, I want EVERY outfit from GOF! I don't just mean the costumes, but the official clothing they usually licence. I know Hot Topic have quite a few nice t-shirts but I can't find any other places and no-one seems to sell the long sleeve red/black yellow/black shirts they wear in the maze of the sweatshirts from the other tasks.

So come on, post some links to sites selling adult clothing so I can choose what to buy!!

Andrea

PS. Did anyone else notice all the costumes in the film which could be easily produced as regular clothing lines? Or is it just me being cynical! :D

895114[/snapback]

I found the kids version of the red/black long sleeve top - from the 3rd task. And Harry's robes from the 1st task. No good to you i know but i'll keep looking lol

Edited by DisneyDude78

I'm glad they don't have that, it is hidious :P

895368[/snapback]

The kids version or the actual dress.

895371[/snapback]

Hahahahahah that's really funny!! Apparently Emma Watson wore it to her school ball as well! classy!

I loved the costumes from the gof film (seen it twice already! and how I cried.... I kept wanting Harry to just run and leave Cedric to be gobbled by those vines!)

Some of us fully plan on a Harry Potter costume group of champions/death eaters for gmex and/or c9, so if anyone wants to join us, go and check out the thread in the costumes section!

We discussed the champions outfit, and decided we wanted a combination of the 1st task outfit and the 3rd task long-sleeved shirt. So the black/yellow or black/red split look, but with a long-tailed robe-type, rather than just trousers and jumper!

Any sites you do find could be really useful!

Lizzi xxx

I'm glad they don't have that, it is hidious :P

Both!

895377[/snapback]

If i just happened to make a replica for a future CM or LFCC, would you still hate it?? I dont see why the costume people didnt make a slightly nicer dress for her tho tbh, its not like any of the other evening dresses look like that!

I'm glad they don't have that, it is hidious :wub:

Both!

If i just happened to make a replica for a future CM or LFCC, would you still hate it?? I dont see why the costume people didnt make a slightly nicer dress for her tho tbh, its not like any of the other evening dresses look like that!

You should be fine because you are not Emma Watson, plus you'll actually have a figure that could wear the dress ;)

• Showmasters Admin
Oh I would love to know where you can get the adult clothes too, especially one that delivers to the UK, I know that there's a Beaxbatons hoodie but I have no idea where you can buy it, or the "Potter" jacket..

895410[/snapback]

Yeh, I've seen those on Mugglenet too, but they don't know who makes them either! I really want that Potter jacket...

Hot Topic normally do some neat stuff, but at the moment all they have are t-shirts.

Andrea

Oh I would love to know where you can get the adult clothes too, especially one that delivers to the UK, I know that there's a Beaxbatons hoodie but I have no idea where you can buy it, or the "Potter" jacket..

895410[/snapback]

Yeh, I've seen those on Mugglenet too, but they don't know who makes them either! I really want that Potter jacket...

Hot Topic normally do some neat stuff, but at the moment all they have are t-shirts.

Andrea

895490[/snapback]

yesterday when i looked there was a few new things on inclusing jackets

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=257020

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=292086

theres wristbands and badges too :D

Edited by kirsty_