G-MEX Harry Potter

Tippin

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have a few pics as of tomorrow! So wil try and get them on here! I don't look Draco enough at the moment as my hairs too long and whatever and my face ain't pale enough but it will do until the actual event.

Also my granddad gave me some money today so I can go out and buy Draco's wand from a shop here in Blackpool. So YAYNESS!!!!

Edit:

After the convention I am possibly going to be putting some pictures up of all of us on this site Madame Malkins

Can't wait now looking forwards to it!

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Aceness! Can't believe it's all coming together! XD will all be very cool and yay on the money for the wand Sam!

Can't wait to see the pics!

grrrrrrr - so annoyed at the fan fic comp right now! Can't believe this girl is asking sm to pay her plane fare!

Just phone jason and ask to borrow his lol

915784[/snapback]

If anyones going to phone Jason to borrow the Malfoy cane it should be me. My keeps breaking. I wish I had pennies so I could buy a proper one.

Its hard to keep up with you guys. I don't get the chance post as offen as I would like.

Jay, I was tempted to wear my Legolas but my quivers broken (curse broken props!!!). I hope to wear it at C9.

Just phone jason and ask to borrow his lol

915784[/snapback]

If anyones going to phone Jason to borrow the Malfoy cane it should be me. My keeps breaking. I wish I had pennies so I could buy a proper one.

Its hard to keep up with you guys. I don't get the chance post as offen as I would like.

Jay, I was tempted to wear my Legolas but my quivers broken (curse broken props!!!). I hope to wear it at C9.

917991[/snapback]

awww sorry to post loads! especially talking about phone bills lol!

curses indeed! Broken props are such a pain! Maybe you might get a nice surprise at christmas or for your b-day and props will never break again XD

I wish!!!!!  Maybe Jason can surprise me with more than just props *pauses with naughty thoughts*..... Anyho, have robes to make and an evil laughter to prefect.  BWHAHAHA!!!

917997[/snapback]

I still need to get the voice right lol - however my evil turns are coming along no end - I shall practice a bit more tonight I think after I have been rowing XD

Aw!  Has my Lord been rowing.  With muggles I expect.  I have managed to prefect my Lucius voice.  I have also done Lucius' lines in a Liverpool accent as tribute to Jason as he was born in Liverpool.  It made my Lady cry with laughter.

918004[/snapback]

No way! lol that's ace! hehehe maybe I should be an Irish Voldemort? Tirbute to Devon? -smirk- XD

Your Lord has been rowing - no muggles allowed lol - clearly posted on the side of the boat lol XD

yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey fleur's offically here!! and its even better than I could have possibly hope for.the length on the trousers and jacket is perfect, its an official one as well which is cool and the badges just look amazing!  I can't wait now bring it on

918475[/snapback]

PICATURES GOD DAMN IT!

Jay, I was tempted to wear my Legolas but my quivers broken (curse broken props!!!).  I hope to wear it at C9.

917991[/snapback]

I have no quiver anyway... I'm a Leggylolas with no weapons, partly because my back is FUBAR-ed so I can't carry stuff on it for long. It would have been cool to be Leggy twins though... could have said we were Gred and Forge in fancy dress!

Yeah, Ced is officially injured. So please be gentle with him...

*Pouts at Voldie* Especially you Mr 'I'm-a-Dark-Lord-so-I-can-kill-young-men-because-I'm-jealous-that-thay're-Prettier-than-me-and-I'm-too-stingy-to-get-a-nose-job'

Edit I may have a Ron, but on Sunday only. My mate Rhys is coming and I'll be looking after him sunday.

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

seriously not kidding!

WAR WAR WAR WAR!

sorry lol

If they win am going to get one of my stable horses and ride it into the con centre in protest! XD

917293[/snapback]

If you want I can offer asistance as a British effeminate Colonel. Who rather good at killing 'The Gibson's' kids and burning churches (see: the 'Patriot').

Naurarwen, Your robe is on the go again. I now have new glasses and I can see again. YYYYAAAAYYYYYY!!! Just got to get money and put my robes together.

Yay for sight! XD - everything is all happy now but I still wanna bring my war horse lol - go well with the prospective historical theme XD

*Pouts at Voldie* Especially you Mr 'I'm-a-Dark-Lord-so-I-can-kill-young-men-because-I'm-jealous-that-thay're-Prettier-than-me-and-I'm-too-stingy-to-get-a-nose-job'

XP what about you Mr 'I'm-the-true-hogwarts-champion-who-ponces-about-with-a-stupid-pout-on-that-is-impossible-to-replicate-for-the-purpose-of-cosplay-and-make-poor-fan-girls-weep-at-my-death' you should be more polite then misunderstood dark lords wouldn't have to kill you XP