G-MEX Harry Potter

Tippin

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cedpose1.jpg

CEDRIC!

(no robe, no hairspray but its the best I have so far)

913467[/snapback]

DUDE!!!! You look ace man! Can't wait for the convention now. Robert P will be so proud of you!!! *huggles tight* Draco is almost done. Emma has the money so she is going to start making the robe soon I hope. By the way Emma I got myself a patch which I can sew on that weekend.

Still looking for shoes. Need to get them before my granddad goes to America. After this trip at the library I plan on running to the Shoe Market and seeing what I can pull out.

Also hoping to borrow my granddads digi cam for the con I really hope he will let me borrow it. I can get some great pics of our HP group then. We so need a HP meeting on like Saturday morning. And a huge group shot thingy.

Ohhh finish the maze one, do!! lol...

I'm getting so excited now!! 25 days to go!! Really need to find some trousers and black boys' trainers on the cheap at the weekend (provided I've sorted out the cash flow situation... which at the moment is blocked by a frozen dam)

And that question becomes a bit out dated lol - 11pm when I work in the evenings as a rule - but you can always phone me at work XP

Hope your job hunting went well jeannette! Right need to go heat up my quiche - I'll be back lol

-huggles- so you're still trying to be Bella?

Sam dude - checked the market today and they didn't have any shoes that were suitable for Draco - I'll have a look round the charity shops as well see if I can see anything in there - I've got some great stuff from the one round the corner

I am still trying, I have been resting my back as it has been really bad and was told not to even be sitting but just lay in bed. Hopefully I can get it put together in time. I will let you know how it goes, worst option is I will be a young Lily :(

Just need Sirius to complete the Schizophrenic triangle lol

You can lie down and use a sewing machine XP lol

Aparently I've strained a muscle in my hand, the one you use to write and bend your hand hmmmm - so I get my sight back and injure my hand lol - right lunchtime is nearly over and I haven't finished eating - stupid internet goading me to look at things - I've got two maccy d drive throu's we can hit on the way into manchester, both are pretty easy to get too and on the way so neither is a problem to go to - am still looking to see about if there is a match on at the weekend oh and just point of reference - won't be on until tomorrow coz I got MADS tonight - then on early shift at work in the morning - don't forget the poll goes up for the fan fic tomorrow! lol XD

lol I don't think I can, I have to lie on my back with my feet raised a little :blush:

This is the worst back pain I have had in a long time, normally it feels like it is going by now but this one doesn't *cry*

Hopefully it goes soon, it is a pain in the bottom doing anything (literally in this case) ^_^

Sorry for being awol for a bit (glasses broke).

Sorry to hear that peeps are having probs with health and work. Hope all works out for everyone.

Tippin, I bow down to your robes. I hope mine do you justice. I so mish I could post a pic of my mask.

Jay, You make a good Cedric.

Can't wait to wear my Death Eater. Yayyyy!!!

-huggles- poor dude having broken glasses!

They aren't that good XP - and you'll look ace - we all will -jumps up and down with excitement- yeh haven't gone down to the theatre - had something important to do instead XD

Jeannette - use a stick lol XD