G-MEX Harry Potter

Tippin

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's seeing mine until G-mex, as my camera is out of power, and I can't be bothered to plug it in... nah, just kidding... I need to finish the costume probably next weekend when I have access to some money again...

grrr stupid Orange charged me too much on my phonebill - going to yell at them tmw!

and our calls would be cheaper because we'd be on the same network as well! If my charge for cancelling my contract isn't too much I may do that! I've been a good customer for this network lol - hmmmmm now where is ellie's number? lol - never got how the recommnedation works - do they need the number of the person who recommended them to you lol

Edited by Tippin

it sounds like everyone is doing well with their costumes, can't believe its only 3 weeks away!

I really want my tracksuit to hurry up and arrive now, should have paid the extra for pound to get it here in a week. but seeing as it cost around £70 anyway think ive spent enough! so seeing as the cosplay parade is on the saturday we have time to decide what we're all doing on the sunday.

hope your back's better soon jeannette

yeah - that's what I figured as well... Think if people plan on doing something different on the Sunday, I'll bring my Arwen dress up... Would kinda like to meet John Rhys-Gimli and Daddy Serkis in it! heheheh

what does everyone else think? and are we actually entering the costume comp?