I HAVE MY TICKETS!

billysgirl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister had to go and collect her tickets from the sorting office.

As when we got home from work the ickle postcard was sat in a pile of bills. So off she went to get them.

Woo Hoo on behalf of my sister...

Oh we also got the tickets to go to the LOTR thing at the science museum for November.

I could almost start to get excited about it all now. :)

I haven't got my tickets yet! I'm just worried in case they were delivered to the wrong house!!!

SO what happens if I don't get them!?! DO you think I'll still be able to attend the screening? After all, the money has been taken from my credit card!!!!!!!!

Here's praying for a miracle!!!!!!!!!

I got mine yeahhhhhhhhh

I got woke up at 9am byt the post man banging away at the door.

I nearly killed him then I though OMG he would not knock if it wasn't something to sign for then I thought there is only one thing to sign for.

The tickets look so damn sexy so much nicer than last time even though I still have those stuck to my computer.

Hmm Saturday morning post been and gone and  no tickets....

Am officially worried now. ;)

Same here! My post came today...but NO tickets!!!!!!!! Can someone from SHOWMASTERS please advise us what we should do now!?!

I hope it's not going to be a 13th hour thing! I hate it when that happens!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Bah, silly postman. Now I know what's waiting for me down at the post office! I was wondering why the postman was taking so long at our door the other morning, he didn't knock or anything! He just wrote out the damn slip straight away and left. Now I have to wait until TUESDAY to pick them up (the stupid post office they left them at isn't open on Monday)!

But at least I know they've arrived! :o

Anyone else not even been charged for the tickets yet?? I am geting worried now, I have emailed and phoned but not got any response.

I've been charged, but they haven't come as yet. I have emailed though, but not heard anything. Presumably if my tickets get lost in the post I'll be able to go? After all. I have paid.

Anyone else not even been charged for the tickets yet?? I am geting worried now, I have emailed and phoned but not got any response.

I've been charged, but they haven't come as yet. I have emailed though, but not heard anything. Presumably if my tickets get lost in the post I'll be able to go? After all. I have paid.

same here, i've paid but my posts delaid.

(hehe! that rhymed)

And what are these tickets actually for? Are they for the screenings of LOTR? or are they for the talks? if they are for the talks you have to have tickets for them? damn... that's not fair :( *humph* totally....

xXx-Helen-xXx

"What's taters, precious? What's taters? eh?"

"PO-TA-TOES. Boil them, mash them, stick them in a stew. Lovely, big, golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish. Even you couldn't say no to that."

"Oh, yes, we could. Spoil a nice fish. Give it to us raw and wriggling. You keep nasty chips."

"Your hopeless."

And what are these tickets actually for? Are they for the screenings of LOTR? or are they for the talks? if they are for the talks you have to have tickets for them? damn... that's not fair :( *humph* totally....

xXx-Helen-xXx

The screenings and talks are practically one in the same, and yes, you do need tickets to enter them.

~J