I HAVE MY TICKETS!

billysgirl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're sent out via recorded delivery so they've probably split the piles into like 2 or 3 and sent some today and will send some tomorrow...it takes a while you see with rec delivery..

be patient...please! :P

Thanks, feel better now... though.. yikes does this mean I have to stay in tommorrow and wait to sign for it? I usually go shopping dead early on a Saturday..

*bites fingernails*

Oh I wish I could spell... :P

Edited by Katchoo

They're sent out via recorded delivery so they've probably split the piles into like 2 or 3 and sent some today and will send some tomorrow...it takes a while you see with rec delivery..

be patient...please! :P

Thanks, feel better now... though.. yikes does this mean I have to stay in tommorrow and wait to sign for it? I usually go shopping dead early on a Saturday..

*bites fingernails*

Oh I wish I could spell... :P

They might put it through your letter box and just get a neighbour to sign for it...i've had that done to me before... ;-)

You know I am going to complain to the Royal Mail because I found the envelope through my door ~ I didn't sign for them.

I have been at work all day and my mum is on holiday so I have the house to myself. I thought that I would come home to a sorry we missed you type card.

On the envelope it looks like the sticker was ripped off ~ I'm just glad that they didn't steal my tickets.

You know I am going to complain to the Royal Mail because I found the envelope through my door ~ I didn't sign for them.

I have been at work all day and my mum is on holiday so I have the house to myself. I thought that I would come home to a sorry we missed you type card.

On the envelope it looks like the sticker was ripped off ~ I'm just glad that they didn't steal my tickets.

They have to peel off that sticker..

They have to peel off that sticker..

What the whole thing?

There was nothing to say on the envelope that it was a recorded delivery item at all.