• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

**so the newbies can laugh at or admire our CSI meet in MK at C8** :blink:

Luv sah xx

ps-basically we all met up by the organisers booth, a few of us in CSI attire, hung out then proceeded to go to the local pizza place for all you can eat hehe!!!!

coming soon:

A day in the life of CSI Gil Bear  :rolleyes:

that's all of my evidence, folks! lets see yours!  :lol:

Luv&hugs always,

CSI sah :rolleyes:

ETA: fiddle with captions :lol:

879244[/snapback]

Has there been a 'Day in the Life of CSI Gil Bear' yet?

It would be fun to see how he spends his days.

Wicked pix and uniform!!!!

Where'd you get them from?

911510[/snapback]

I bought my forensics jacket *which you never see the back of darnit* from America at a forensics store online. -_- It came with evidence tape, evidence bag and some crime scene tape (which is taped across my bedroom door).

I'll have to see if I still have the Gilbear photo's... if so I'll upload and post.

for links to where people got their amazing stuff and more, go to the CSI Merchandise - Fancy being a CSI? thread and here to the CSI Cos-playing! thread :D

if you've got some pics Rach that's great, I know I've got a few and some where and one or two on my phone... not that I know how to get them from mobley to lappy :angel:

Luv sah xx

Some laptops have built in SD/MMC Card slots, but USB bluetooth adapter are quite cheap these days(and there's Ebay!!)

You can then pair the phone and laptop, allowing for file transfers of pictures, ringtones etc, it is also possible to type contacts details in on the computer and sychronize all the info. This is also a handy way to backup all your numbers in case of problems with your phone etc.

Another option is if your phone uses a memory card, see if a friend has a PDA, I know IPAQ can handle the MMC Card out of a phone, then just access the PDA via the computer. I use this technique as it's much quicker than Bluetooth file transfer.

Bit long winded I know, but hope it helps get your pictures off the phone!!

Another option is if your phone uses a memory card, see if a friend has a PDA, I know IPAQ can handle the MMC Card out of a phone, then just access the PDA via the computer. I use this technique as it's much quicker than Bluetooth file transfer.

Sah, does your phone have infrared? I got an infrared adaptor for comps somewhere.

Failing that, if you can wait a few weeks, i'll be taking my shiny new iPAQ with me to london next month so could transfer the files to there, then when I got home put them on the comp and email to you?

I Never have to be without internet again :lol::D

guys as much as it's my own fault for asking about bluetooth and how to get pics off my phone, I thought it would take a post or two to explain not a PAGE or two! this be the amazine cos-play piccie thread, one of the most concise and cool topics we have, could we please just get back OT? :blink: else GMEX pics will be burried in all this blurb about phones, meh :o

cheers

Luv sah xx

ps-not that I don't appreciate the help though! :D