THE SERKIS

houdinia

do you find him strangely magnetic?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you find him strangely magnetic?

• yes
    • no

ok, i won't do it :lol:

Cathyvicky, I've tried to send THE SERKIS at C4 material to you but postmaster keeps sending me a "failed delivery" message. Will keep trying, there must be a way around it :lol:

OK, here's a question for TSR and any surfers who might know.

Is there a picture anywhere (internet or not) of THE SERKIS standing up wearing the gimp outfit? Purely for TSR research purposes you understand... :P

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a picture anywhere (internet or not) of THE SERKIS standing up wearing the gimp outfit? Purely for TSR research purposes you understand... :yoda:

There is a photo of the Serkis in his blue motion capture suit on his website, standing up chatting to one of the crew, if that helps Houdinia! ;)

Look in the gallery section and it's the fourth piccy down. Not that I know this site off by heart of course! :P

Is there a picture anywhere (internet or not) of THE SERKIS standing up wearing the gimp outfit? Purely for TSR research purposes you understand... ;)

There is a photo of the Serkis in his blue motion capture suit on his website, standing up chatting to one of the crew, if that helps Houdinia! :P

Look in the gallery section and it's the fourth piccy down. Not that I know this site off by heart of course! :P

how the hell did i miss that??? :yoda:

going to look right away ;)

*would like to join the ring*

Im thinking of putting a forum on the site.....TSR are welcome to be based there if you want??

*big grins*

and you snatched all my ideas away about tee-shirts and stuff :D spent months making that site....

Im thinking of putting a forum on the site.....TSR are welcome to be based there if you want??

*big grins*

and you snatched all my ideas away about tee-shirts and stuff ;) spent months making that site....

really sorry for pinching idea. :D i'm sure we can sort something out. :lol: i'm building a TSR website at the moment. Where is your fan site, i'd love to see it :lol:

the website: www.serkis-online.co.uk

enjoy! doing the whole serkis fan thing together would be a really cool thing to do! let me know what you think.

Just wanted to say that I've been to look at the site and I think it's fabulous!! :D

I particularly loved the pictures you've got in the gallery - I think you should be commended for finding some seriously sexy pictures of Andy (well okay, maybe not the still from "Hush", but... :lol: ), given that very often it looks as though picture editors have been having a competition to find the most unflattering pictures of Andy that they can! :rolleyes:

Have already contacted you re the site off-forum - but I also wanted to recommend it to t'other folk here as well. :D

And if anyone here still seriously doubted that Andy's sexy - do check out the list gallery. :firedevil:

Great stuff - keep up the good work! :angel:

It's a pleasure to welcome Oubliette as a new member

congratulations and welcome to:

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short)

your membership number is: 0009

benefits include iron-on Serkis Ring logo with your name and member number to identify yourself to other members at next collectormania, emails regarding 'THE SERKIS for collectormania4 campaign' with downloads of campaign material (TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk , send me email)... and anything else i come up with - suggestions welcome . Website in design

other members are:

Houdinia FOUNDER

RosiePosieDanderfluff 0001

yeltz-lass 0002

Shifaka 0003

Orlando Lover From Hampshire... 0004

Cathyvicky 0005

Ilovebillyanddom 0006

Jenny 0007

Gollum1 (formerly Louise1) 0008

Don't forget to paste this signature to your profile

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short) MEMBER 0009

New member: DarkElfQueen (direct email application)

congratulations and welcome to:

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short)

your membership number is: 0010

benefits include iron-on Serkis Ring logo with your name and member number to identify yourself to other members at next collectormania, emails regarding 'THE SERKIS for collectormania4 campaign' with downloads of campaign material (TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk , send me email)... and anything else i come up with - suggestions welcome . Website in design

other members are:

Houdinia FOUNDER

RosiePosieDanderfluff 0001

yeltz-lass 0002

Shifaka 0003

Orlando Lover From Hampshire... 0004

Cathyvicky 0005

Ilovebillyanddom 0006

Jenny 0007

Gollum1 (formerly Louise1) 0008

Oubliette 0009

Don't forget to paste this signature to your profile

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short) MEMBER 0010

awwwww you guyz r so schweeeeeeeeeeet! Yeah sorry about the Hush pic of andy lol!! But getting decent pics of andy is hard, they tend to only put up ones when he's done up dodgy as a gangster or something or in his tight lycra (wait a minute....im complaining about the lycra??!!!)......well you know what I mean.

Am I crazy in thinking that he makes a totally hot hobbit in ROTK??? check out my ROTK page on the site and you'll see what I mean mwhahaha

awwwww and thanks for the membership!! wohoo! when the page is done I will most definatly want an affiliation with you Houdinia!!

*kiss kiss*

Just had a look at your site, it's really good. I do have a samll confession to make though!! I didn't realise Andy had been in sooo many films. You have got some lurvely piccies of him too. He's got really nice eyes. I hope he does well at MTV Awards, he really deserves it, he put such a lot of hard work into creating the Gollum that i lurve so much!!!!

awwwww you guyz r so schweeeeeeeeeeet! Yeah sorry about the Hush pic of andy lol!! But getting decent pics of andy is hard, they tend to only put up ones when he's done up dodgy as a gangster or something or in his tight lycra (wait a minute....im complaining about the lycra??!!!)......well you know what I mean.

Am I crazy in thinking that he makes a totally hot hobbit in ROTK??? check out my ROTK page on the site and you'll see what I mean mwhahaha

awwwww and thanks for the membership!! wohoo! when the page is done I will most definatly want an affiliation with you Houdinia!!

*kiss kiss*

Yes, we know what you mean Oubliette! :angry:

And as for Andy being one hot hobbit in ROTK?!!! :D

omigod!!!!

Seriously, as yelta lass says, there *are* some seriously hot pix of Andy that you have sooo carefully chosen for the website (a dirty job, but someone has to do it!!!) :P

Keep up the excellent work!!! :D

I recently started to like him after i thought he looked a little like colin firth! any one else agree? still, hes definately got something going on!

Wanna join The Serkis Ring?

We're campaigning for THE SERKIS to return in october

it's free. website not quite ready but you can register for campaign info

TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk

could do with more MK locals :rolleyes:

I recently started to like him after i thought he looked a little like colin firth! any one else agree?

Er, not really. B)

Andy's a pretty unique guy.

:P Oh hell yeah, Rosie! :D

I think the Andy/Colin Firth thing is interesting, Tooty, don't get me wrong - but personally I think Andy looks much more like an older version of Elijah Wood. ;)

Which, frankly, is A Good Thing all round, imo... :huh: